BY LIPTON

Description:

Taste the flavors of sunshine with our newest iced tea offering! Lipton Iced Tea with Mango combines the familiar flavor of iced tea with the bright taste of tropical mangoes.Lipton Half and Half Iced Tea & Lemonade is a refreshing and thirst-quenching blend of Iced Tea and Lemonade.

Ingredients: Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate (to Protect Flavor), Black Tea, Natural Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Sorbate (Preserves Freshness), Acesulfame Potassium, Gum Arabic, Glycerol Ester of Rosin, Calcium Disodium EDTA (to Protect Flavor).

Buy on Amazon
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love Lipton iced tea and this variety is one of my favorites. Chilled and with ice is super amazing. The flavor is definitely there but not overpowering. Extremely refreshing for a hot day at the beach or by the pool.
Keri D.
Starke, FL
These are soooooo good! I love the mango flavor and the 12oz bottles!! Great to grab and go! I take them to work and in my car! They aren’t loaded with sugar and sodium.! And price isn’t too bad! I usually get them on sale at winn Dixie!! You must try the mango flavor! Very good!!
Marquita S.
Richmond
This tea is delicious. Keeps you refreshed and has a genuine Mango taste. The packaging is nice and the price is very affordable. The flavor is great. I will continue to be a repeat customer and purchase Lipton Mango Iced Tea.
Esther A.
Orlando , FL
Really was a wonderful experience, I could not believe it flavor.. so refreshful. Definitely I’ll keep more of that drink in my place for others and myself at home! I’m sure that my friends will love it too!
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I love this tea! It’s got this great island mango flavor profile with all the tea taste you’d expect from Lipton. Great price and you can find this at most and gas station or grocery store near you.
Mari C.
Lipton® Mango Iced Tea I love this tea when I need a little more flavor and sweetness! The flavor is amazing! I would totally recommend if you are a sweet tooth person
Isabella G.
Desde hace muchísimo tiempo n mi casa siempre compramos lipton ice tea por qué tiene un precio accesible y tiene excelente sabor y desde que probamos el de mango sin duda se volvió uno de nuestros favoritos sin duda lo volvería a comprar

For a long time in my house we always bought lipton ice tea because it is reasonably priced and has excellent flavor and since we tried the mango it certainly became one of our favorites I would definitely buy it again
Tina C.
Alhambra , CA
Mangos are always my favorite so anything that involves mango is a plus! This did meet my expectations because I like it when my iced teas are sweet. The packaging of this bottle is simple and easy to handle. I would recommend this drink to others who like mangos and iced tea. It may sound weird but it is one of the best combination out there.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love Lipton tea but I have never tried the Mango flavor. I would love to try the Mango flavor. I have never tried a Lipton tea that was not good. The price is excellent and this is the only brand of tea I buy. I recommend any Lipton tea products.
Kaycee S.
Rock Springs, WY
This always my go to tea to drink. I love how it tastes and is te perfect amount for one sitting. It never seems to fail me and I have my family hooked on it as well. It is a great taste for a great price. I always recommend it to others and will always purchase it again.
Candy P.
Groveoak, AL
Where can I find this? I'm crazy about the peach tea
Gabriela O.
Fort Smith, AR
Where can I find this? The one in my local store is green tea, peaches or Citrus
Baby-yaa W.