BY LIPTON

LiptonĀ® Loose Tea.
Finest quality tea, since 1879.
175mg tea flavonoids per 8 fl oz serving.
Tea goodness.
Naturally contains tea flavonoids.
Finest quality.
100% natural tea.
1/2 pound loose tea. see more...

• Does the tea go everywhere when you make it??1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Can't live without the loose tea every morning. Brewing my own cup of chai with some cardamom and ginger is the best in the world.
Regina B.
Ludowici, GA
Lipton is a constant in the world of tea. Refreshing and light tea flavor! In the South we drink sweet tea and Lipton provides the perfect base for this Southern tradition.
Shashana M.
Chesnee, SC
I absolutely love this tea! It is definitely a big hit in my house! Of course living in the south sweet tea is a must!
Octavia J.
This is almost everyone's favorite. I'm sure of that. I love tea and there is nothing like Lipton tea. I could drink it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Add a little milk to it and it's even more delish!!! I was suprised to see Lipton Tea was a staple even in Africa. So you see it's just that good..šŸ˜‹šŸ˜‹šŸ˜‹šŸ˜‹
Molly B.
Ooltewah, TN
I love the taste of this stuff! Add a little sweetener and lemon and it's perfect ! Is super useful for when you have a sore throat or feel stuffy.
Brie G.
I love this tea. Whether in bag form or in loose it is always satisfying and affordable. When its cold out and I want to get warm I always heat a cup of this and hold it. I have been getting this brand for years and it hasn't disappointed me yet. I will continue to keep in my kitchen cabinet.
Francia Z.
San Jose
es un producto muy delicioso es un gran producto y esta marca es muy buena me facina.
es el mejor Ā“producto que e consumido
Hanna E.
Really good and warming. Taste is amazing. Easy and quick to make. A must have drink during winter!
Farishta S.
Calgary
I absolutely love drinking tea especially first thing for break fast. I drink Lipton loose tea every single day through out the day. I love the flavour and I drink it without adding any other flavours such as sugars or dairy.
Nancy B.
You can almost never go wrong with a good loose tea. I love to drink it when i just woke up and before i go to bed
Cursten W.
Wesley, AR
Does the tea go everywhere when you make it??