BY LIPTON

Lipton Loose Tea: 17mg protective antioxidants 100% natural tea No additives, preservatives or colorings Finest quality Kosher see more...

• Does this taste any different from regular tea bags?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kelli D.
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
Foodie Expert
I always make my own tea at home, I don't buy premade Tea. and Lipton is always the brand I grab. The price is affordable. the quality is great, and the taste is great.
rebecca g.
rebecca g.
I brew my own tea. Lipton is all i use. I'm just getting into the loose leaf I was probably an adult before i knew there was another brand.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Foodie Expert
I make my own at home iced tea / sun tea , my go to thirst fix for the summer months. Nothing beats classic unsweetened iced tea
Alolika S.
Alolika S.
Richmond, TX
I love this brand! The tea bags are the best in my opinion. The tea is overall pretty good. I like their green tea specifically. Yummy and healthy! :)

Stay beautiful, xoxo.
Alolika
Kyra R.
Kyra R.
Westfield, MA
I prefer loose tea over bags any day especially lipton. they have so many different delicious flavors and i have never had one that i didn't like
Sana Y.
Sana Y.
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Foodie Expert
I am not someone who drinks tea but everyone at my home does and I only here them singing the praises of Lipton. They think this is the best brand of tea. It is also budget friendly.
misbah m.
misbah m.
Lahore
I always love having tea in evening... And lipton is the one i prefer... Good in taste and very light and donot become bitter like other teas
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Foodie Expert
It is a rich flavor, but not my favorite. is at a good price.!!  I use it for visits and they love it!  Not bad for cooling off on a summer day
Oõ-pš C.
Oõ-pš C.
Cité 100 log batiment E N°43 stidia.mostaganem
I love it.... when i drink it i feel fraiche.... i drink it every 2 days after lunch he have a magnifical tast
Aya A.
Health Club
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
Does this taste any different from regular tea bags?