BY LIPTON

Lipton Loose Tea: 17mg protective antioxidants 100% natural tea No additives, preservatives or colorings Finest quality Kosher see more...

• Does this taste any different from regular tea bags?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
I always make my own tea at home, I don't buy premade Tea. and Lipton is always the brand I grab. The price is affordable. the quality is great, and the taste is great.
Alolika S.
Richmond, TX
I love this brand! The tea bags are the best in my opinion. The tea is overall pretty good. I like their green tea specifically. Yummy and healthy! :)

Stay beautiful, xoxo.
Alolika
Kyra R.
Westfield, MA
I prefer loose tea over bags any day especially lipton. they have so many different delicious flavors and i have never had one that i didn't like
rebecca g.
I brew my own tea. Lipton is all i use. I'm just getting into the loose leaf I was probably an adult before i knew there was another brand.
Samantha D.
Waterford, CT
I make my own at home iced tea / sun tea , my go to thirst fix for the summer months. Nothing beats classic unsweetened iced tea
Katherine D.
It is a rich flavor, but not my favorite. is at a good price.!!  I use it for visits and they love it!  Not bad for cooling off on a summer day
Sana Y.
Dammam, Eastern Province
I am not someone who drinks tea but everyone at my home does and I only here them singing the praises of Lipton. They think this is the best brand of tea. It is also budget friendly.
Anna P.
I used to drink this tea when I was a little kid. I always tasted good. I still have it in my home although I do not drink it much anymore. It is a great simple tasting tea.
misbah m.
Lahore
I always love having tea in evening... And lipton is the one i prefer... Good in taste and very light and donot become bitter like other teas
Aya A.
Tastes great
Useful
Health Club
Alexandria S.
Does this taste any different from regular tea bags?