BY LIPTON

Description:

Lipton hand selects the freshest, high-grown tea leaves to make the finest quality blend. This loose tea blend made from Orange Pekoe and Pekoe cut black tea is the ideal blend for the perfect cup of tea. Flavonoids: 175mg of flavonoids per 8 fl. Oz. serving.

Ingredients

Orange Pekoe and Pekoe Cut Black Tea

Directions

Cup of Hot Tea: Use 1 teaspoon Lipton® Loose Tea. Pour boiling water over tea. Brew 3-5 minutes, then strain. Sweeten to taste. For 1.5 quarts of iced tea, use 2 tablespoons Lipton® Loose Tea. Pour boiling water over tea. Brew 3-5 minutes then strain. Sweeten to taste and chill or add ice.

• Does the tea go everywhere when you make it??1 Answers
  • Does this taste any different from regular tea bags?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Cheryl B.
Johnson City
I use Lipton loose tea. I have a ice tea maker I love to use. I love the taste of Lipton tea. I have been using Lipton for many years. There isn't any thing better than a glass of fresh brewed ice tea.
Brie G.
I love this tea. Whether in bag form or in loose it is always satisfying and affordable. When its cold out and I want to get warm I always heat a cup of this and hold it. I have been getting this brand for years and it hasn't disappointed me yet. I will continue to keep in my kitchen cabinet.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a tea I will never stop drinking. From a cup to get me up in the morning to snorting to ease my sick stomach this tea has been s big part of my life. Full of flavor and taste and just a little sugar is the best part. If you ever need a pick me up this tea is for you
Octavia J.
This is almost everyone's favorite. I'm sure of that. I love tea and there is nothing like Lipton tea. I could drink it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Add a little milk to it and it's even more delish!!! I was suprised to see Lipton Tea was a staple even in Africa. So you see it's just that good..😋😋😋😋
kennedy b.
I love this tea so much and it's the only one I use! the leaves are a bit small so be careful for what you're steeping them in! great taste and flavor for an affordable price! absolutely recommend to anybody who needs a kick of caffeine in the morning
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
I love brewed tea. Though it in the coffee pot and Brew my tea. Love the smell in the house when tea is brewing. The Taste is outstanding. Taste just like when I was a child in the country. Good old southern tea
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
I always make my own tea at home, I don't buy premade Tea. and Lipton is always the brand I grab. The price is affordable. the quality is great, and the taste is great.
Regina B.
Ludowici, GA
Lipton is a constant in the world of tea. Refreshing and light tea flavor! In the South we drink sweet tea and Lipton provides the perfect base for this Southern tradition.
Alolika S.
Richmond, TX
I love this brand! The tea bags are the best in my opinion. The tea is overall pretty good. I like their green tea specifically. Yummy and healthy! :)

Stay beautiful, xoxo.
Alolika
Nancy R.
Bronx, NY
This product is something that I must have in the house at all time...this something that you can drink cold or hot and it's also good if you have a cold
Alexandria S.
Does this taste any different from regular tea bags?
Cursten W.
Wesley, AR
Does the tea go everywhere when you make it??