Lipton® Lightly Sweetened Peach Flavor Iced Tea 89 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Anthony J.

BY LIPTON

Lipton Peach Iced Tea is perfectly infused with our unique blend of real tea and just the right amount of sweetness for a delicious taste that refreshes your body and mind. Enjoy the taste of sunshine from Lipton Iced Tea! see more...

✨Real D.
Chickasaw, AL
I don’t usually buy or drink tea. Being that im from the south this is kinda weird but I loveeeee the peach Lipton tea. I love the peach and tea balance and not to mention the fact that it’s so cheap but good amount.
Sadie E.
I like peach flavored everything. Ever since I was a kid I couldn't steer from anything that was peach. When I saw this in the aisle at walmart I couldn't help but get a jug to bring home and try. Now I am HOOKED. It's refreshing, quenches your thirst and tastes amazing! Perfect for a hot summer day by the pool!
Mary Y.
Houston , TX
This Lipton tea is so flavorful and delicious. The peach flavor is not very overbearing at all, all flavors are quite subtle but very tasty. The downside of this product is that it is quite pricey. Other than the cost, I think that this is a good product to buy.
Heather H.
Charlotte, NC
This is my favorite tea! I love peach anything and this hits the spot. Lipton has already been a go to for my since I was a young child. The flavor is amazing and hits the spot. I recommend this to anyone who likes flavored teas.
Samantha P.
Newburgh, IN
Peach tea has always been one of my favorites and so has Lipton. I have been drinking this tea every day at school far the past couple of years. It can sometimes be a little bitter and occasionally has brown residue on the bottom which is a little gross, but it is tea so I'm sure it's a common thing.
Emily D.
I personally love peach flavored drinks and snacks and peach tea is my new obsession it is such a perfect blend of peach and tea to me I usually can't eat too many peach things with out another drink
Demond H.
Hollandale, MS
My first time drinking this was 2 months ago. My girlfriend had one an I ask her what she was drinking an she told me to taste it an it was delicious. An every since then I've always get one
Nestley O.
Fort Payne, AL
The peach and green tea is so amazing. Nice refreshing drink. I buy it in the gallons it is so great even my kids drink the peach and they have it in diet as well. !!!
Zulma Z.
Very refreshing! Love to drink it while I'm studying and doing my homework. It has the perfect sweetness and peach flavor that won't leave your mouth bitter. This is probably an everyday drink
DAWN M.
This was alright. Not too sugary and it was refreshing, but it has an aftertaste that left my mouth dry. I would drink it again, but I wouldn't buy it.