BY LIPTON

Imagine the lightness of bubbles with the great taste of tea. Now Lipton gives you the chance to try both: From the tea experts, Lipton Sparkling Iced Tea brings you a delicious, lightly carbonated tea infused with smooth, crisp bubbles for a... see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!! 💜
Tiffany n.
My local grocery store sold these individually. I purchased one, and was head over heels. No way should something with only 70 calories taste this good. The next week I went searching for them in the cooler section, they were GONE!
amberly l.
Kingston, GA
i love lemonade tea and fortunately it is not overly sour. the first time i tried it i absolutely loved it i only get this lemonade tea when it comes to taste. the packaging is great such bright colors and i would most defiantly recommend it to others
Kathy P.
i love this tea! it's sweet enough for me, but not to sweet where you get tired of. i've shared it with my friends and family and they are also hooked on it! it's one of my favorite tea brands that i would totally buy again!
Precious J.
This makes me love tea and I'm not really a tea person. The taste kind of reminds me of a sweet soda pop but I'm trying to stay away From soda so this is a healthy alternative. Yes i will buy this again
Megan N.
jenks, Ok
Great stuff, 10/10 would recommend based on the wonderful flavor profile. Not overwhelmingly sweet or sour, a perfect blend. Very affordable and easy to get ahold of!
Samantha M.
Woodbury , MN
As my New Years resolution this year I cut out soda pop! This has been a delicious substitute for when I still get those cravings and it is so much healthier too!
Abby T.
Williamsville, New York
I got this at the store wanting to try something new. To my surprise this is now my go to drink. I was so glad that they were affordable, I already went and picked up some more.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
This is so yummy and refreshing! I love this tea. The carbonation gives it the extra refreshing edge and the flavor is great. Great price and will absolutely buy again. You should try it, I don't think you will. W disappointed.
Milibet U.
I love iced tea with lemon and I love carbonated water. But I like the taste of the best Lemonade. It's carbonated just enough to provide a good 'burn', which I like, but not enough to make your eyes water.
Overall, this will probably be my favorite drink for a while. It has no artificial sweeteners, though it does have a couple of freshness and flavor preservers, but nothing to be alarmed about. 70 calories for a 12 oz. Drink is also a bonus for me. I suggest getting a can of each flavor and trying it out.