BY LIPTON

Imagine the lightness of bubbles with the great taste of tea. Now Lipton gives you the chance to try both: From the tea experts, Lipton Sparkling Iced Tea brings you a delicious, lightly carbonated tea infused with smooth, crisp bubbles for a... see more...

Shaleya A.
Shaleya A.
Milton, MA
I not a huge fan of tea in general but when this is chilled at right temp - it's a pretty decent beverage . I don't buy them other household members do but I definitely wouldn't might consuming the product again.
Precious J.
Precious J.
This makes me love tea and I'm not really a tea person. The taste kind of reminds me of a sweet soda pop but I'm trying to stay away From soda so this is a healthy alternative. Yes i will buy this again
Megan N.
Megan N.
jenks, Ok
Great stuff, 10/10 would recommend based on the wonderful flavor profile. Not overwhelmingly sweet or sour, a perfect blend. Very affordable and easy to get ahold of!
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
Eastville, VA
One of the most refreshing teas I have ever had! The carbonation gives just the right amount of spark to take tea to the next level! Perfect mix of tea and lemonade!
Felicita H.
Felicita H.
I love these they have the perfect blend of sweet and sour and they taste amazing! They are perfect for on the go, during lunch or to enjoy with a snack.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Woodbury , MN
As my New Years resolution this year I cut out soda pop! This has been a delicious substitute for when I still get those cravings and it is so much healthier too!
Dava T.
Dava T.
Kissimmee, FL
Something about this was just wrong. I can't explain it it just tasted so weird. And I'm normally a fan of Arnold Palmer's.
Yoselin D.
Yoselin D.
Doral, FL
I like this brand because all their tea are delicius and this limonade i feel is low in fat. Super recommend
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Philadelphia, MS
This stuff is awesone! Finally a tea with lemon! Sooooo excited to see this! I have not tried it yet because I had no clue it existed but will be trying asap
Milibet U.
Milibet U.
I love iced tea with lemon and I love carbonated water. But I like the taste of the best Lemonade. It's carbonated just enough to provide a good 'burn', which I like, but not enough to make your eyes water.
Overall, this will probably be my favorite drink for a while. It has no artificial sweeteners, though it does have a couple of freshness and flavor preservers, but nothing to be alarmed about. 70 calories for a 12 oz. Drink is also a bonus for me. I suggest getting a can of each flavor and trying it out.