BY LIPTON

Imagine the lightness of bubbles with the great taste of tea. Now Lipton gives you the chance to try both: From the tea experts, Lipton Sparkling Iced Tea brings you a delicious, lightly carbonated tea infused with smooth, crisp bubbles for a... see more...

amberly l.
Kingston, GA
i love lemonade tea and fortunately it is not overly sour. the first time i tried it i absolutely loved it i only get this lemonade tea when it comes to taste. the packaging is great such bright colors and i would most defiantly recommend it to others
Kathy P.
i love this tea! it's sweet enough for me, but not to sweet where you get tired of. i've shared it with my friends and family and they are also hooked on it! it's one of my favorite tea brands that i would totally buy again!
Megan N.
jenks, Ok
Great stuff, 10/10 would recommend based on the wonderful flavor profile. Not overwhelmingly sweet or sour, a perfect blend. Very affordable and easy to get ahold of!
Samantha M.
Woodbury , MN
As my New Years resolution this year I cut out soda pop! This has been a delicious substitute for when I still get those cravings and it is so much healthier too!
Abby T.
Williamsville, New York
I got this at the store wanting to try something new. To my surprise this is now my go to drink. I was so glad that they were affordable, I already went and picked up some more.
Milibet U.
I love iced tea with lemon and I love carbonated water. But I like the taste of the best Lemonade. It's carbonated just enough to provide a good 'burn', which I like, but not enough to make your eyes water.
Overall, this will probably be my favorite drink for a while. It has no artificial sweeteners, though it does have a couple of freshness and flavor preservers, but nothing to be alarmed about. 70 calories for a 12 oz. Drink is also a bonus for me. I suggest getting a can of each flavor and trying it out.
Brandi D.
Eastville, VA
One of the most refreshing teas I have ever had! The carbonation gives just the right amount of spark to take tea to the next level! Perfect mix of tea and lemonade!
Amanda C.
Philadelphia, MS
This stuff is awesone! Finally a tea with lemon! Sooooo excited to see this! I have not tried it yet because I had no clue it existed but will be trying asap
Felicita H.
I love these they have the perfect blend of sweet and sour and they taste amazing! They are perfect for on the go, during lunch or to enjoy with a snack.
Dava T.
Kissimmee, FL
Something about this was just wrong. I can't explain it it just tasted so weird. And I'm normally a fan of Arnold Palmer's.