BeveragesPowdered Beverage MixesLipton
Lipton Lemon Iced Tea with Sugar Mix

Lipton® Lemon Iced Tea with Sugar Mix

Recharge with this classic citrus refresher – pure lemon flavor blended with the crisp, taste of real tea.

Lipton Lemon Iced Tea with Sugar Mix (6 lb. 4 oz. can, makes 38 quarts)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lipton® Lemon Iced Tea with Sugar Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
1,067 reviews
Love this tea and will always purchase this product. The taste is really delicious. Recommend others to try this product. I’m a repeat customer. The price is very reasonable at BJ’s. My niece loves this product because of me introducing this tea to her.
Rebecca Ann C.
Boling, TX
Lipton® Lemon Iced Tea with Sugar Mix uploaded by Rebecca Ann C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Lipton® Lemon Iced Tea with Sugar Mix I purchased this item from my local grocery store all the time. It is so simple to make a glass or a pitcher of this wonderful tasty beverage, just add water to desired consistency. I love having a large glass of tea when relaxing. It's a very affordable item and so simple to make. I always have a can of Lipton Tea in stock at my home.
Evelin G.
Marysville, OH
I used to live this as a child, but now I prefer the no sugar added version. I also think the recommended serving portion is way too sweet, so I always do half or less of powder. I would recommend if you have a sweet tooth but beware of the consequences hehe
Bri V.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this tea specially for the summer. It’s very easy to make you just need a pitcher water and add the tea. It is very refreshing. I love it and the kids do too.
Tanya C.
OCALA
Lipton® Lemon Iced Tea with Sugar Mix uploaded by Tanya C.
I'm not much of a soda drinker, but I love my lipton tea. Its not too sweet and it lasted a long time. I recommend this product to anyone who wants to try it.
ingridq8 R.
San Marcos, CA
Lipton® Lemon Iced Tea with Sugar Mix uploaded by ingridq8 R.
Purchased at: Costco
Great I like it better than the one that comes in the bottle because it lasts longer.😍🥰😘
Andrea Y.
Las Vegas, NV
Mmm mm this stuff is soo freaking good!! I know a diner that added medium or large cups of this deliciousness to their menu! Let’s just say I always order the large with my meal and I order a refill before I go!! Absolutely delicious!!
Ashley H.
Woburn, MA
Weve been drinking this for 2 decades! Its a staple in our house and affordable for everyone. You can make it as sweet or watery as you like 100% recommend
Marleen S.
Roseville, MI
This is so delicious I love this big container already have the shoe granite are you do is just add water put in refrigerator and let it heal baby you good to go if you haven’t Had none of this you should get it! You would not be disappointed you would never go back to the other stuff because you’ll love this one!
Natalis R.
Plant City, FL
I cannot stress how much my family and I love this powdered Lipton lemon iced tea so good

Looking for your answer?