BY LIPTON #1 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Description:

A brilliant taste for a brighter day. Lipton’s ®expert mixologist have crafted a delicious blend of Lipton® Iced Tea Mix with Lemon flavor to make the most refreshingly delicious iced tea for you and your family.

Our Iced Tea Mixes are brewed from real leaves so the taste is always pure and satisfying. Enjoy the sweet, taste of Lipton® Iced Tea Mix. Available in 10 or 20 Qt containers.

Cane Sugar, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Instant Tea Powder, Silicon Dioxide (Prevents Caking), Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Red 40

Jessica A.
My kids love tea. Buying this ice tea mix and making it by the gallon to have in the fridge is much cheaper than buying the single bottles. I like that it's all one mix, no need to add sugar or anything just plop it in the other add water and stir. In my household one of these lasts maybe 2 weeks. It's good tea. It does it's job.
Maria P.
I love iced tea with lemonade!! My hubby and i were always buying the one that is ready. But we're both big fans of it that we would be buying like 3 bottles a week. So i decided to buy this iced tea mix, and it's much cheaper... Lasts longer, and you can definitely enjoy much more for much less!!
Ruby C.
Brownsville
My favorite iced tea ever!!! When it's hot outside I make a jar of this tea to calm the tirst. Very affordable and it tastes awesome. The first time I bought was when I started living by my own and ever since it's been always in my cart.
Johanna B.
Dallas TX
I love the taste of this tea and I basically grew up on this because of my grandparents I love the lemon ice tea flavor the only thing that I don’t like is the messiness of it all but I continue to buy it because that’s basically on me LOL this is a good alternative if you like to usually buy tease but you need something that can go along way because this is definitely last so long time
Suyi D.
Nunca falta en mi casa el té de limón y esta Márquez excelente con un sabor concentrado además contiene azúcar no debes agregarle azúcar cuando lo hagas me encanta
Katie E.
Bloomsburg
I love this iced tea mix. I always have a can of this in my cupboard for hot summer days. I buy this mix for several reasons. You can make the tea are sweet or less sweet as you’d like. Also, you aren’t throwing out plastic bottles for every drink you have. Great all around.
Kaylee W.
Williamsburg , KY
My family loves this tea mix! It’s much cheaper than buying bottles of tea all the time! Great value and packaging. Very easy to fix, put some water in a pitcher and some mix then mix it up. No need for sugar. Definitely recommend this if you love tea!
Michelle S.
This product is great for when you want a sweet drink! I add a spoonful to a glass of water and stir. It's that easy. Or add to a water bottle and shake! The flavor is delicious and refreshing and it gives just the right amount of sweetness for me!
Bridgett J.
Pacoima
I hate drinking tea. I dont ever reach for it BUT out of all the teas in the world you will only catch me drinking this one! I love the taste to it and how bomb it taste with ice! My favorite part is how easy it is to make. You add kore to make it sweeter and thats how i like mine sweet!!
Brittney N.
Ogden, UT
I make at least one 32oz bottle of this every few days. It's my guilty pleasure. It's a great price, and it tastes amazing!!! Admittedly, it's not the healthiest option - but it's worth the splurge on calories. ;)

Walmart