BY LIPTON #6 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Description:

A brilliant taste for a brighter day. Lipton’s ®expert mixologist have crafted a delicious blend of Lipton® Iced Tea Mix with Lemon flavor to make the most refreshingly delicious iced tea for you and your family.

Our Iced Tea Mixes are brewed from real leaves so the taste is always pure and satisfying. Enjoy the sweet, taste of Lipton® Iced Tea Mix. Available in 10 or 20 Qt containers.

Cane Sugar, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Instant Tea Powder, Silicon Dioxide (Prevents Caking), Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Red 40

Buy on Walmart*
Tracy J.
Ocala, FL
This is a refreshing powdered tea that mixes very well without leaving behind clumps. I was hoping for a better overall flavor but I learned to just mix it stronger than it calls for. This is a not so bad powdered tea compared to some others I've had over the years. I will definitely buy it again as this is our now, go to, powdered tea!
Jessica A.
My kids love tea. Buying this ice tea mix and making it by the gallon to have in the fridge is much cheaper than buying the single bottles. I like that it's all one mix, no need to add sugar or anything just plop it in the other add water and stir. In my household one of these lasts maybe 2 weeks. It's good tea. It does it's job.
Maria P.
I love iced tea with lemonade!! My hubby and i were always buying the one that is ready. But we're both big fans of it that we would be buying like 3 bottles a week. So i decided to buy this iced tea mix, and it's much cheaper... Lasts longer, and you can definitely enjoy much more for much less!!
Michelle S.
This product is great for when you want a sweet drink! I add a spoonful to a glass of water and stir. It's that easy. Or add to a water bottle and shake! The flavor is delicious and refreshing and it gives just the right amount of sweetness for me!
Ruby C.
Brownsville
My favorite iced tea ever!!! When it's hot outside I make a jar of this tea to calm the tirst. Very affordable and it tastes awesome. The first time I bought was when I started living by my own and ever since it's been always in my cart.
Kesia S.
This is the favorite beverage in my house. You can find a bigger presentation at Sam’s Club or Costco if you need more (and better price tho). It goes well with lemonade so it’s a good option for make an Arnold Palmer.
Nyomi T.
Live Oak, FL
I’m from the south and this is the only tea I drink I’m a disgrace to the south but I love this tea and a little bit of the mix goes a long way and adding any fruits to the tea make it taste even better
Johanna B.
Dallas TX
I love the taste of this tea and I basically grew up on this because of my grandparents I love the lemon ice tea flavor the only thing that I don’t like is the messiness of it all but I continue to buy it because that’s basically on me LOL this is a good alternative if you like to usually buy tease but you need something that can go along way because this is definitely last so long time
Tishima F.
Hartford, CT
My favorite brand of iced tea. It’s very refreshing. It’s very affordable and could be found in every local supermarket. I’ve been drinking it for years now. I will continue to buy it over and over again. It’s my go to juice!
Rose S.
arlington
With this there’s a backstory, but basically my grandma has a bill millers cup she always used to use and it had this in it. It was my favorite drink and really reminded me of home