Lipton® Lemon Ice Tea

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lipton® Lemon Ice Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Gamze C.
Solothurn
I love this drink its literally my whole lifee!! Me and my brother are obsessed and I would recommend it to everyone! I am sure everyone already drank this tea but it’s definitely worth it and I buy it every week!
Magdalena M.
Szczecin
Great, really like to drink on hot summer days with ice inside. Heaven. Good taste and Recommend
Yusra M.
Walsall
best drink in the world probably the most refreshing and most delicious drink that keeps you feel refreshed and better x
Julie A.
Lipton will forever be my preferred ice tea brand. The taste of this tea is a perfect mix of black tea and lemon. It’s fresh and not too sweet. The best drink you can have on a hot summer day is an ice cold lemon ice tea!
celeste V.
Rotterdam
I always drink this when I eat out. The only real soda that I like, with a bit of a fizz. Great in the summer, but the zero version is absolutely disgusting
Tina T.
Gloucester , Gloucestershire
So refreshing in the summer days with a lot of ice and a good sunshine. Absolutely adore it

Looking for your answer?