BY LIPTON

Descriptipn:

Lipton Lemon Ginseng Green Tea has a smooth great taste and refreshing aroma. Our tea leaves are picked at the peak of flavor and then blended with the zesty tastes of lemon and ginseng so you can enjoy the perfect cup.

Conveniently packaged in 20 individually wrapped tea bags, Lipton Lemon Ginseng Green Tea is uplifting when enjoyed hot or refreshing when enjoyed as an iced tea.

Green Tea, Panax Ginseng, Natural Flavor, Lemon Grass, Soy Lecithin​

Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
I love the refreshing hot tea. It's good for you in so many ways, because of the green tea and lemon, it helps with weight loss plus it has ginseng!
Keeana A.
Winnipeg, MB
I'm currently sick and this tea is the only thing that is helping sooth my throat. It's kinda got a little bit of a bitter taste to it, but I prefer teas like that i got a pack of 72 for 8$ at my local iga . When I'm done this giant pack I'll be buying some more.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm currently having a cup of this Lipton lemon Ginseng tea and it is really good it just tastes awesome I love green tea so I was really happy that it had some lemon in it and of course the jinxing is definitely need it I would recommend this tea.
Shawnice P.
Doral, FL
I love this tea. It has such a great flavour and is inexpensive. Just dont let it steep too long. Love making iced tea with it also.
Abigail P.
Marengo
This is my favorite drink. I absolutely hated green tea until I had this, but now this is all I drink. It is the perfect pick me up.
Kayla T.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I've been having some trouble getting over the flu and since I've been working I didn't want to take any medication. I came across this tea in the cupboard and it's absolutely delicious and relieved some of my symptoms!
Areli S.
I got these when i first started drinking green tea i wanted to try it with a brand i loved and i could not be happier
Shannon M.
Northampton, PA
I love green tea and drink it usually in the morning since there is caffeine. I try to stay away from caffeine, but I like this tea. It is great for breakfast and I like the taste of this. I prefer loose leaf tea, but this is a great option.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I got a super good deal on these with my coupons at Walmart! It was around $1 per box. They are very good quality, but the flavor is not quite as strong as id like for it to be. I love the subtle lemon taste though!
Christy O.
Love this green tea and the flavor of this one is great too. Pricing is great as well for a family on a budget.