BY LIPTON

Descriptipn:

Lipton Lemon Ginseng Green Tea has a smooth great taste and refreshing aroma. Our tea leaves are picked at the peak of flavor and then blended with the zesty tastes of lemon and ginseng so you can enjoy the perfect cup.

Conveniently packaged in 20 individually wrapped tea bags, Lipton Lemon Ginseng Green Tea is uplifting when enjoyed hot or refreshing when enjoyed as an iced tea.

Green Tea, Panax Ginseng, Natural Flavor, Lemon Grass, Soy Lecithin​

Kayla T.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I've been having some trouble getting over the flu and since I've been working I didn't want to take any medication. I came across this tea in the cupboard and it's absolutely delicious and relieved some of my symptoms!
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm currently having a cup of this Lipton lemon Ginseng tea and it is really good it just tastes awesome I love green tea so I was really happy that it had some lemon in it and of course the jinxing is definitely need it I would recommend this tea.
Allee G.
Moulton, AL
I have recently substituted this for my AM coffee and I'm in love. This tea has such a subtle yet yummy flavor. I add a little raw honey and peppermint oil when it's finished brewing and it hits the spot!
Shannon M.
Northampton, PA
I love green tea and drink it usually in the morning since there is caffeine. I try to stay away from caffeine, but I like this tea. It is great for breakfast and I like the taste of this. I prefer loose leaf tea, but this is a great option.
Tina K.
This is for sure my favorite green tea!!! It tastes really good and isn't decaf so I drink it every morning! I drink a big mug of this every morning to start my day and rehydrate, then if I want one before bed j drink the decaf version!
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I got a super good deal on these with my coupons at Walmart! It was around $1 per box. They are very good quality, but the flavor is not quite as strong as id like for it to be. I love the subtle lemon taste though!
Chloe P.
If you want to feel like you can taste the caffeine in your tea, this is it! Doesn't taste too bad, but you can taste the energy kick you're about to get!
Amber K.
Covington, KY
My boyfriend and I live off of these! We love green tea for the flavor and health benefits. Liptons is a good brand, not to pricey and readily available.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
I'm not a big green tea fan but this is perfect with the hint of lemon. The lemon brings out all the flavors and with a spoonful of sugar it is Amazjng.
Nakia B.
Macedonia , OH
Lipton green tea lemon and ginseng tea bags are great. I normally just add honey and this is a perfect morning pick me up. And it helps keep me focused