Lipton Lemon Ginseng Green Tea, 20ct (Pack of 6) uploaded by Keeana A.

BY LIPTON

Lipton Lemon Ginseng Green Tea: 120 mg tea flavonoids per serving Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shannon R.
Bethlehem, PA
I love green tea and drink it usually in the morning since there is caffeine. I try to stay away from caffeine, but I like this tea. It is great for breakfast and I like the taste of this. I prefer loose leaf tea, but this is a great option.
Tina K.
This is for sure my favorite green tea!!! It tastes really good and isn't decaf so I drink it every morning! I drink a big mug of this every morning to start my day and rehydrate, then if I want one before bed j drink the decaf version!
Allee G.
Moulton, AL
I have recently substituted this for my AM coffee and I'm in love. This tea has such a subtle yet yummy flavor. I add a little raw honey and peppermint oil when it's finished brewing and it hits the spot!
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
I'm not a big green tea fan but this is perfect with the hint of lemon. The lemon brings out all the flavors and with a spoonful of sugar it is Amazjng.
Chloe P.
If you want to feel like you can taste the caffeine in your tea, this is it! Doesn't taste too bad, but you can taste the energy kick you're about to get!
Sonali K.
Just opened a box that I picked up. I love the flavor! Going to buy more. No bitterness that some green teas seem to have!
maria g.
Los Angeles, CA
This tea is super good. Such a refreshing taste and it doesn't taste bad at all as I thought it would. I would recommend!
melissa e.
Myrtle Beach, SC
The screen TV is great especially with the head of flavor add some honey and it's even more delicious
Nakia B.
Macedonia , OH
Lipton green tea lemon and ginseng tea bags are great. I normally just add honey and this is a perfect morning pick me up. And it helps keep me focused
Amber B.
Waterloo, IL
Nice for the summer. The lemon isn't overkill and the tea is super easy to make. A bit of honey in it and its perfect.