Lipton Lemon Ginseng Green Tea uploaded by Richelle C.Lipton Lemon Ginseng Green Tea uploaded by Shawn C.Lipton Lemon Ginseng Green Tea uploaded by Nashia R.

BY LIPTON

Lipton Lemon Ginseng Green Tea has a smooth great taste and refreshing aroma. Our tea leaves are picked at the peak of flavor and then blended with the zesty tastes of lemon and ginseng so you can enjoy the perfect cup.

Conveniently packaged in 20 individually wrapped tea bags, Lipton Lemon Ginseng Green Tea is uplifting when enjoyed hot or refreshing when enjoyed as an iced tea.

Green Tea, Panax Ginseng, Natural Flavor, Lemon Grass, Soy Lecithin​

Buy on Walmart
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm currently having a cup of this Lipton lemon Ginseng tea and it is really good it just tastes awesome I love green tea so I was really happy that it had some lemon in it and of course the jinxing is definitely need it I would recommend this tea.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I got a super good deal on these with my coupons at Walmart! It was around $1 per box. They are very good quality, but the flavor is not quite as strong as id like for it to be. I love the subtle lemon taste though!
Amber K.
Covington , KY
My boyfriend and I live off of these! We love green tea for the flavor and health benefits. Liptons is a good brand, not to pricey and readily available.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
I love the refreshing hot tea. It's good for you in so many ways, because of the green tea and lemon, it helps with weight loss plus it has ginseng!
Kacie S.
This tea kept my hunger at bay and is a delicious flavor. I got a ton of energy from this tea. At a cheap price, this tea is good for everybody!
Holli L.
Lincoln, NE
I love this!! The lemon flavor is refreshing and simply amazing. I put it in my sub tea pitcher and let it bake outside. Literally amazing!
Areli S.
I got these when i first started drinking green tea i wanted to try it with a brand i loved and i could not be happier
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
My wife loves thos product. It can be expensive sometimes, but it has many antioxidants that are great for us.
Christy O.
Love this green tea and the flavor of this one is great too. Pricing is great as well for a family on a budget.
Susan B.
King, NC
A daily staple in our home. Drink it hot or cold, great with a splash of honey. Love all Lipton products!