Lipton® Lemon Ginseng Green Bags 20 ct Box uploaded by Richelle C.Lipton® Lemon Ginseng Green Bags 20 ct Box uploaded by Shawn C.Lipton® Lemon Ginseng Green Bags 20 ct Box uploaded by Nashia R.

BY LIPTON

Your small cup can make a big difference. Lipton® knows that a great tasting cup of tea starts with the tea leaves. Our green tea blend is selected from fresh-picked high-grown tea leaves. And we've sourced 80% of the tea in this package from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ tea farms that meet rigorous criteria for helping to protect the land and provide better conditions for workers, their families and their communities. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I'm currently having a cup of this Lipton lemon Ginseng tea and it is really good it just tastes awesome I love green tea so I was really happy that it had some lemon in it and of course the jinxing is definitely need it I would recommend this tea.
Kacie S.
Foodie Expert
This tea kept my hunger at bay and is a delicious flavor. I got a ton of energy from this tea. At a cheap price, this tea is good for everybody!
Holli L.
Lincoln, NE
Foodie Expert
I love this!! The lemon flavor is refreshing and simply amazing. I put it in my sub tea pitcher and let it bake outside. Literally amazing!
Areli S.
Foodie Expert
I got these when i first started drinking green tea i wanted to try it with a brand i loved and i could not be happier
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I got a super good deal on these with my coupons at Walmart! It was around $1 per box. They are very good quality, but the flavor is not quite as strong as id like for it to be. I love the subtle lemon taste though!
Christy O.
Foodie Expert
Love this green tea and the flavor of this one is great too. Pricing is great as well for a family on a budget.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Foodie Expert
I love the refreshing hot tea. It's good for you in so many ways, because of the green tea and lemon, it helps with weight loss plus it has ginseng!
Susan B.
King, NC
A daily staple in our home. Drink it hot or cold, great with a splash of honey. Love all Lipton products!
Amber K.
Covington, KY
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend and I live off of these! We love green tea for the flavor and health benefits. Liptons is a good brand, not to pricey and readily available.
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
My wife loves thos product. It can be expensive sometimes, but it has many antioxidants that are great for us.