BY LIPTON

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Savor the original, delicious taste enjoyed by discriminating tea connoisseurs for more than a century. Lipton Orange Pekoe and Pekoe cut black tea is the ideal blend for the perfect cup of tea.

Holly M.
Metairie, LA
My favorite herbal tea. Has a great taste and always relieving my thirst. I love the packaging on this, making it super easy to brew. I like this flavoring way more than any other herbal tea. I repurchase this same one over and over. We enjoy it hot or over ice. Usually purchase at Walmart or my local grocery. I will continue to purchase and enjoy this tea. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys herbal teas.
Felicia H.
High Point, NC
This has a amazing taste and I love the taste of it early in the morning and a cup before bed. I also like to have it while relaxing and watching tv or reading or writing. Its a relaxing tea with a great taste. I do recommend to others.
Danielle R.
San Antonio, TX
I have an ice tea maker at home and these are the only bags I use. It's easy to get the tea perfect with Lipton. I think the taste is great and the price is even better. While I don't get a lot of the ginger flavor, that's okay because we really prefer the lemon flavor in our ice tea.
Shantrice P.
I love it. Whether it's drinking it with or without sugars. On the weekends I love to mix it with alcohol for my friends to come over. It adds a nice crisp fresh twist to my drinks. 😍
Patricia D.
Bayonne, NJ
I love tea I love trying all kind of tea. anything lemon is always a pleasure I am Italian we love lemon. I buy all kinds all the time. love this one helps with digestion. repeat consumer
Asia P.
Buford, GA
The ginger is a bit too strong. The flavor is okay but it's not over the top good. If you are looking at this for when you are sick because of the ginger, it wouldn't be good for that.
Savvy S.
Lexington, KY
This is my absolute favorite to fix after dinner before bed,with a little bit of honey and some soothing music I can fall asleep so fast. the ginger is so soothing and with the honey it gives it just the amount of sweet without making you feel bad about putting sugar in your teas before bed.
Tamiah W.
Riverdale,Ga
I absolutely love this tea. It's a great tea to drink hot or cold. I prefer it hit because it has an amazing smell to it when you have a cold or fever. Try this tea and you'll never want another!
jameel m.
Springfield Gardens, NY
Lipton is great product with great taste.. I have been using it since long time i love it. recently i tried twinings lemon and ginger herbal tea.. it was awesome. if i will give it rating how it tastes compare to original lemon and ginger so i would rate it 8/10
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
LOVE herbal tea and this one hits the mark. Its great for a calming break from a busy day or to help with nausea (the ginger) or even a soar throat! This one is tasty! You owe it to yourself to try a few of their herbal tea blends! They're good! Especially this one!