Lipton® Lemon Ginger uploaded by Felicia A.Lipton® Lemon Ginger uploaded by Shannon J.Lipton® Lemon Ginger uploaded by Jay Y.

BY LIPTON

Details:

Lipton Lemon Ginger Herbal Tea is the delicious delight of Lemon meeting Ginger that can be enjoyed anytime - day or night. This herbal tea delivers the lively and tangy taste of fruit that is naturally caffeine free. Lipton combines luscious flavors with our best herbal tea blends to awaken the sense.

To experience this fabulous blend of zesty and tangy flavors, simply infuse this herbal tea for 3 minutes. Or, if you prefer, you can delve deeper into the taste of lemon and ginger by steeping your tea bag for longer. Conveniently packaged in 20 individually wrapped tea bags, Lipton Lemon Ginger Herbal Tea is uplifting when enjoyed hot or refreshing when enjoyed as an iced tea. Add a little uplift to your day.

Ingredients

Ginger Root, Maltodextrin (Corn, Tapioca), Lemon Grass, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Licorice Root, Lemon Peel, Orange Peel, Natural Flavor, Spice, Soy Lecithin

• How gingery is this tea? Is it mostly lemon with a slight...1 Answers
Rossana T.
Doral, FL
es perfecto para aliviar algun malestar de gripe, ya que el jengibre con el limon es el mejor remedio casero para combatir los malestares causados por la gripe. tiene un sabor delicioso. me encanto su sabor. es economico y super practico para preparartelo adonde sea
Miijan D.
This is the best tea ever. I absolutely love the flavor. It's great for the stomach. The only downside is that the tea bag sticks to the post wrapper. If you're not careful when opening it, you'll rip right through the tea bag and end up spilling tea everywhere. Other than that, great product!
Caitlyn  K.
Lemon and Ginger both are known to have sickness healing properties and when paired with tea, the result is delicious. The tea met my expectations and came in ver nice small packaging
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
This tea is a game-changer. I drink it warm on most mornings and I find that it makes me feel so good. At first the burn of the ginger really surprised me but now that I'm used to it I love it. It also is super refreshing if you brew it and drink it cold
Kori Ann S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love this Lipton flavor lemon and honey. Perfect for mornings on the go when I literally cannot squeeze a lemon and search for the honey. I just throw this in a cup with hot water and a dash of apple cider vinegar. Perfect healthy way to start the day
sarah t.
OMG! Lipton is the only brand of tea I've ever had and I love it. My favorite flavor for the winter is peppermint but this flavor is also very calming and subtle.
Jennifer S.
Elkridge, MD
Im not a coffee drinker. This is my way to sit back and relax. With a hot cup of tea. Lemon tea is my favorite flavor, and I love gingervas well. So this tea is perfect.
Amelia S.
I don't understand why most lemon ginger teas need to have licorice in them. I really don't get it. This tea has the least licorice flavor that I can find. It's also super cheap. I bought it on sale 2/$4 at Target and had an extra coupon so it was less than $2 a box. For the price, it's nice. It's light and not too spicy. Definitely prefer this one over Yogi or Bigelow which taste more like licorice.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
I have been sick since Monday,Sept 19, 2016, This is the Best Lemon Ginger Herbal Tea my Avon Customer gave me this, and this Lipton Lucious (Empire)LOL is now my favorite one. I've definitely have to purchase this my throat has been feeling a lot better, no need for sugar Honey does good with this.
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
Love this tea! I got it BOGO with a web coupon. Sometimes I drink it with lemon or honey, but it taste good with nothing at all! It's my go to when I'm feeling sick or have a tummy ache. It's amazing and very inexpensive! It find it for less than $3 a box.
Sasha A.
Nashville, TN
How gingery is this tea? Is it mostly lemon with a slight taste of ginger, or is it stronger than that?

back