BY LIPTON

About the product

• Classic noodle soup with chicken flavor
  • Perfect to nurse you back to health or for lunch on a rainy day
  • Excellent companion to your favorite sandwich
  • Easy to make, just add water
  • Kosher certified

Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Nice for when you aren’t feeling well but want something that will nourish- super easy to make; just add some boiling water and mix! Nothing could be easier- it hits the spot when you are feeling under the weather but don’t have access to homemade soup
Danielle J.
I was surprised with this soup. It's actually tasty. The noodles aren't too thick or slimy feeling, it's not too salty, and best of all, it's quick and easy pouch let's you take it to work for lunch without the need for a can opener.
Maciel C.
Orlando, FL
This is definitely my favorite my noodle soups since I was a kid. It is affordable and great tasting. I usually find it at any supermarket. It is also quick and easy to make.
Jazmine J.
Rogers
I use these as little mug soups for when i want something really warm for my throat and something that tastes good, me personally i really love soup and sometimes ramen noodles dosent satisfy me, i pop one of these into the microwave in a mug with some water and i sit and enjoy it as if it were a cold christmas day!
Tina D.
WICHITA, KS
I tried this product once for a quick fix when I was sick and it actually tasted pretty good I keep some on hand just in case but all in all its a good soup to try when short on time fix it in a mug get some chicken biscuit crackers and just kick back
Joselyn M.
I love the way this soup taste. I boil some carrots pototes and some chicken wings and then boil water and add everything in with the mix. I give it to my kids and hubby when they are sick.
Sara M.
Northford, CT
I love this soup!! I don't like many soups I really only like this one!! Definitely suggest this for kids as well as someone who doesn't like much in their soup!
Ashley S.
Kaufman, TX
My Mom always kept some Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup on hand in case someone caught a cold or the flu. I do the same for mine. Easy and delicious.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
I love these its quick and easy and takes no time at all to heat some water up and stir this up great any time of year. love it with crackers
camgirl l.
Having been eating/drinking this soup for years every single time I'm sick. It's really amazing. Recommend to most of my friends.