BY LIPTON

Lipton® Kosher Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Recipe Soup & Dip Mix.
Gefen.
Even more recipes inside!
Beef brisket. Potato salad. Glazed chicken.
2 pouches.

Tammy F.
Greer, SC
I purchased this product to make dip for a holiday party. It was easy to prepare in one dish and serve out of the same bowl. It was affordable compared to a pre,ace dip. You have the choice to use low fat ingredients for the dip which makes it healthier than a prepared dip.
Ashley C.
Marshfield, MO
We have used this brand for soup starters, for roasts or chicken in the crockpot and it never lets us down. When in a hurry it is nice that all the seasoning is already to go.
Margarette J.
Perdido
Add some sort cream it's on. My family likes this so well they add this on top of their burgers and eat it. I have added to meatloaf before gives a wonderful taste
rebecca g.
In a hurry with either sour cream or cottage cheese a package of this makes a great dip. I prefer the vegetable because its not to salty.
Kristin B.
Danielsville, GA
This is my favorite dip. I love it with ritz crackers. I do not add water chestnuts. This is perfect for holidays and family gatherings.
Mollie M.
If you've never used vegetable soup mix to make spinach dip, you are missing out!! This is such as easy and cheap dip to serve guests!
Amy T.
Jacksonville, FL
Love using this for my spinach dip! It has perfect seasonings and flavor. I sometimes use this in my vegetable soup too.
Samantha M.
Forsyth , GA
1,077 reviews
Amazing taste & super good quality! I've never been disappointed & this is my go to item every time I visit the store.
Shauna H.
Edmond, OK
I really like these packets for dip! They are affordable and always have a great flavor. The directions are easy!
Latoya T.
Memphis
I use this product to make spinach dip. I absolutely love it. I always make spinach dip. This is a must have.