BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Details

Lipton® Kosher Recipe Secrets® Soup & Dip Mix Ranch.

Gefen.

Even more recipes inside!

Roasted chicken.

Steak.

Chicken tenders.

Ingredients

Maltodextrin, Dehydrated Onions and Garlic, Monosodium Glutamate, Salt, Parsley, Partially Hydrogented Palm Oil, Guar and Xanthan Gums, Citric Acid, Spice, Natural and Artificial Flavors.

Directions

Ranch dressing (dairy): In medium bowl, blend 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® kosher ranch soup mix, 1 cup mayonnaise or sour cream and 1/2 cup milk. Chill 30 minutes. Makes 1 1/2 cups.

Dairy soup directions: Empty contents of one envelope soup mix into medium saucepan. Stir in 3 cups (24 oz) milk and bring just to a boil.

Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.

Makes 3 cups.

Ashley S.
Dorr, MI
I use these for cooking however I have found that the other brands are just as good.  These can be higher in price unless they are on sale but I do like them.  They are easy to use for recipes and leave a great taste for your food.
Michele A.
New Britain , CT
I always buy this to make dips for parties. It's a powder and I mix it with sour cream or greek yogurt (always try to sneak this past my hubby, never works haha). You just have to make sure that you mix it REALLY, REALLY well, otherwise you will end up with pockets of unmixed powder and biting into that is not fun.
Mary E.
Lipton Soup & Dip mixes were a staple in my house growing up. They are so easy to mix up with sour cream or water. Great as a seasoning on meats as well. Always affordable and can usually be bought in bulk with discounts offered at big grocery chains.
member-663fa
I love the dip mixes. They are so handy for everything. We like taking them camping for our foil potatoes. It comes in serious handy individual packets. And the dip is the best other ones are too watery I like these best.
Kirstin M.
Columbus, OH
Soooo I put this in greek yogurt to try to pretend to be healthy. This is really good, and I always love to dip veggies in it!
Amber M.
Towanda, PA
Love Lipton's recipe secrets in Ranch. I use it in burgers, casseroles and just as a ranch dip for parties! A great go to!
Dominique W.
Tolland, CT
We buy this in bulk because its really good on just about anything. We mostly use it on mushrooms though. yummyyyyyyyyyy.
Devaney M.
Charlotte, NC
This is great to use in recipes and as a dip it tastes great and not too salty. Great product.
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
Quick, easy to use, and tasty. Perfect for a simple snack with chips or vegetables.
Amanda  A.
Gray, GA
We use this product in many recipes in our house love the quality of the taste