BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Details:

The Lipton® Kosher Matzo Ball Mix is a great addition for your chicken noodle soup. Makes for a light and fluffy dumpling that is sure to bring back memories of your grandmother's cooking.

Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Jessica E.
This isn't the worst thing to happen to a matzo ball, but it really isn't the best thing either. You can't go wrong with Manichevitz. Just saying.
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
I love the Lipton soup matzo ball soup mix it is amazing it brings the taste that Grandma used to make to your kitchen without half the work
Krystal M.
Minneapolis
Love making this soup! It is good for kids, they love it as well. The taste is really good, and this is very easy to make!
Thaquikcha C.
Bridgeport
I liberó make soups in the calf days putting this balls whit the soup is the greatest idea you can make
Chelsea M.
swansea, Wales
I'm in love with tea. And I'm in love with this product it's honestly soo tasty and it keeps me going. It has a cracking flavour and it did meet my expectations to the max. I am really satisfied with this product
sandra p.
This is such a great product, i have use it many many times and i can really tell it shows very goood results, i really like this product.
asmaajalani A.
Sousse
Lipton is really well known for his products i like the tea of Lipton the most i don't know about this one a lot but i think it's good
Jonathan B.
miami
Good
its really really good, a little pricey but worth it you should try it! It worked really good on me, i recommend it

Walmart