BY LIPTON

Lipton Lower Sodium Chicken Flavor Consomme & Recipe Mix:

• 43% lower sodium than regular Lipton chicken flavor consomme
  • Kosher

Ingredients: Potato Starch, Monosodium Glutamate, Sugar, Salt, Onion Powder, Passover Yeast Extract, Less Than 2% of Dried Chicken, Palm Stearin, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Spices, Turmeric, (For Color), Fractionated Palm Oil, Sulfites.

Hannah S.
1491 Ballard Road, Williamston NC 27892
Lipton chicken flavor is great in my opinion! It makes your dishes 10x better. It being low sodium is better for you than most other common brands. The value is great. You get what you pay for. I usually add my chicken flavor broth is soups, casseroles(green bean casserole is the best), and a lot more. I would prefer not to give away my family recipes!
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
Casey R.
malvern Arkansas
Love love love!! We keep it in stock at my house!! It's one of our favorites and totally worth the money! Can just about anywhere!!
Lara F.
Silver Spring, MD
Can I just say how excited I am that Lipton's has kosher broth mixes?! And the fact that it's low sodium is even better!
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Great product would definitely recommend. If you vist the website you can get great coupons and promo codes.
Sarah-Jane S.
Rothesay, NB
I love using Lipton sodium reduced chicken stock to help make quick dishes for supper. I just pick some up at the local grocery store head home and use them to help me create bulk meals for the slow cooker or make ahead freezer meals.
Leticia L.
Contiene buen sabor, aliado de una merienda, o puede tomarse ya sea junto con el desayuno como con el amuerzo o cena, o simplemente sin compaña por un gusto.
Angeluz H.
Miami , FL
La sopa de gallina en mi país es tradicional y siempre la hago con lipton porque tiene un mejor concentrado
Julymar V.
Hola...
Este producto me hencanta sabe muy bueno siempre me lo como si hay frio o estoy enferma....😂😂😂
Sana A.
Edmonton , AB
Wow it's perfect for soups and it's very time saving and have very nice flavour at the same time