Lipton Kitchens

Lipton Kitchens Ring-o-noodle...
126 Reviews
5 / 5
I LOVE SOUP.I have a bad stomach so eating soup soothes it.I make my own chicken soup but adding an envelope or two of this makes it that much better. It is great on its own as well.Flavorful and satisfying.
5 / 5
Delicious, healthy, filling and fast. One of my favorite quick meals that goes great with a sandwich and it literally costs less than $2. I wish they had more flavors. Compared to Campbell's I think this is much better. I love it ! [product:lipton-kitchens-ring-o-noodle-soup-mix-with-real-chicken-broth]
4 / 5
Oh loved this soup it was just like the homemade soup I make for my family but wayyy better
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I love all the Lipton soups! I just do not prefer the noodles in this specific one.. They were a childhood staple. The only boxed chicken soup I can eat. I hate the parsley in it though! But overall, I’m always satisfied with it and other Lipton soups.
5 / 5
Lipton's is my go-to if I want a hearty soup but don't wanna spend hours making it! Lipton is definitely in my top 5 as far as soups go! Usually I'm the type for instant ramen which is why Lipton's soup is so great in my opinion, you can customize it how ever you'd like!
5 / 5
What’s better than chicken soup. Nothing beats this. Daughter loves this. It is our families go to when someone is sick (I add some frozen veggies while boiling and it is amazing)
5 / 5
My kids and I love this soup! It’s the only kind we keep in stock if anyone gets the flu or sick, the flavor is great
4 / 5
A nice soup, a little salty but I really like the noodles, I like my soup with lots of noodles so this was good
5 / 5
This is one of my favorite thing to buy , the flavor is just perfect , it’s delicious it’s better than any restaurant noodles , I don’t have anything bad to say about this product because me and my family love it
4 / 5
Quick and easy to make. Tasty but not nutritious. Very affordable. Easy to find at the store too.