Lipton Kitchens Hearty Chicken Noodle with White Meat

by Lipton Kitchens

Details:

Instant Soup. New Recipe... Same Great Taste. No Preservatives. 60 Calories per serving. Relax and take a Cup-a-Soup Break... Warm, Soothing, Satisfying 3 envelopes, Net Wt 1.7oz Questions? Comments? Product of Canada.

What is everyones opinion on lipton chicken noodle soup? [product:lipton-cup-a-soup]
I have been keeping this soup in my desk drawer and I feel like no matter how long it cooks the noodles do not soften. is there a recommended cooking method?
My question is how long can you keep these around ..
Start your review of Lipton Kitchens Hearty Chicken Noodle with White Meat!
Margaret L.
Doylestown, PA
When I am sick and really want to feel comforted, I pull this out and eat away. it's something that takes me back in time and I'm actually glad that it's still around.
Amy C.
Bedford, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
It's ok but I just prefer to have the kind that's in can. I've had this before and it is good just not what I prefer. I always think everything needs more noodles tho. It's very cheap so anyone can afford this and it's often on sale in at least my local stores... It's not that bad tho
Brianna R.
Brooklyn, NY
This soup tastes really good and is good when you only want to make a small portion of soup in a hurry. I like to eat this when I'm sick because it's quick and easy to make and it's hot so it helps with my throat. I like the chicken noodle soup flavor the best. I would definitely reccomend it to anyone who likes soup.
Sheryl M.
Royal Oak, MI
I am on a cup o soup kick! Love this stuff. Sodium isn't too high. I mix in some club crackers to make it hearty. Been having it for lunch. Filling and tasty. Also inexpensive. You get 4 packets per box for only a couple dollars.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
Super yummy and quick for a cheap lunch. i buy a few boxes at a time and keep them stocked in my desk for those days when the budget is tight and the tummy is growling. i usually have some crackers or a fold-over sandwich and its perfect for a light lunch that wont weigh you down.
Carolyn G.
Purchased at: Kroger
Quick meal when you need a quick meal. When someone you have a quick soup. Affordable. Noinprovement
Jackie D.
Northern New Jersey
Delicious! the perfect comfort food when feeling sick or sad, honestly my go- to! i would highly recommend!
Aurora T.
My kids love too eat this when they get a cold or when it winter cause it makes them warm up
Amanda K.
Hartsville, SC
These are a must when not feeling well or with a cold. The flavor is great, they are easy to prepare. Highly recommend
Jennifer T.
Ramona, CA
Lipton soup is very convenient and also tasty. I like to keep these on hand for a quick and easy lunch for me and the kids.