GroceryPantryLipton Kitchens
Extra Noodle - Soup Mix with Real Chicken Broth

Lipton Kitchens Extra Noodle - Soup Mix with Real Chicken Broth

by Lipton Kitchens

Brimming with extra noodles to satisfy your entire family's hunger, anytime of the day.

Is this better than the original?
Favorite soup? [product:lipton-soup-secrets-extra-noodle-soup-mix-with-real-chicken-broth]
Any good recipes you guys have used this in?
Start your review of Lipton Kitchens Extra Noodle - Soup Mix with Real Chicken Broth!
Kristy L.
Orlando, FL
Lipton Kitchens Extra Noodle - Soup Mix with Real Chicken Broth uploaded by Kristy L.
If you’re looking for a quick noodle soup that fills you up, Lipton extra noodle does the job while also soothing the soul! There’s just something about their classic taste that makes me feel cozy! This stuff is the best when you’re not feeling well!
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
Lipton Kitchens Extra Noodle - Soup Mix with Real Chicken Broth uploaded by Anna D.
This is not a soup I cook for other people. I always keep some in my cabinet and it never fails to make me feel better. I add onion carrot and half a can of corn.
Jacqueline  O.
Romeoville
Lipton Kitchens Extra Noodle - Soup Mix with Real Chicken Broth uploaded by Jacqueline  O.
Purchased at: Walmart
This soup mix Call is great with adding soup and noodles to regular chicken noodle soup or just eat it alone. Very cheap to buy. I bought it for many years
Savanah  W.
Rockledge, FL
When I'm not feeling well I always go for the Lipton soup mix. It is my favorite. Tastes most like homemade soup to me. I love the extra noodles but I don't like the pieces of chicken so I just get the one without chicken. I will repurchase and I highly recommend!! Lipton Kitchens Extra Noodle - Soup Mix with Real Chicken Broth
Jennifer H.
Jacksonville, FL
I battled Lymphoma last year and had to have radiation on 4 tumors, one of which was on my spine right at the back of my neck. The radiation messed up my throat, kinda like a sunburn inside, so I was not able to eat much. This soup saved me, it was the only thing my very raw throat could stand. The extra noodles we're good because I needed the carbs and when they say extra noodles they mean it! It's got a ton of noodles. The broth has a nice chicken flavor and it's not super salty like most chicken soups. I stocked up at that point but I still enjoy a hot cup of this soup every once in a while, especially on a colder/rainy day.
Kellie P.
Providence, RI
Great for when you’re not feeling well. I love to add carrots celery or mushrooms to make it more hearty
miss Amy H.
My friends ate cereal, oatmeal, or grits everyday for breakfast. We ate Lipton soup everyday, and we were never sick and had a small waistline.
Michelle  Z.
Winder, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband and I love this soup mix for when we aren’t feeling good! The small noodles are perfect and easy on the tummy when you don’t feel like eating much!
Shireen S.
Brookfield, WI
I like to use this soup on a cold day or when someone isn’t feeling their best, it has a good flavor, I would recommend it. Lipton Kitchens Extra Noodle - Soup Mix with Real Chicken Broth
Miracle G.
San Jose, CA
Fifteen years ago, I was sick and a friend brought these over as a get well gift. I’ve never stopped buying them since! They’re good to have on hand when you have no other meal ideas left. They’re filling and fool proof. Recently, I have only added half of the powdered seasoning in mine to cut back on sodium. Still as delicious!