Lipton® Keurig Brewed Natural Energy Premium Black Tea uploaded by Anita M.

BY LIPTON

• Total of 6 units
  • Buy in bulk and save!

Patricia  A.
Staten Island , NY
I brought this tea, to give it a shot!!! It definitely gave me a boost of energy i drink tea when I’m tired so i quickly felt it i don’t put sugar in my tea i put lemon or lime and honey so i get all the benefits
Anita M.
I can tell you that I love two things about this tea. First of all it is natural. Second of all it is energizing just as the name implies. I need a good dose of caffeine the same as anyone and I love that this is in a natural form. There is much less caffeine in this tea K-Cup than in other coffees.

Lipton has always been good about flavor. Their black teas are definitely on par with some of the best teas from other brands. It looks good, smells good and it does the job well!
Stephanie R.
San Marcos, TX
Lipton tea is delicious! Its probably the tea i drink the most. It reminds me of home witch is a place very close to my heart! Growing up everyday my mom made lunch she would ask " you want some tea" Id say "of course"! I prefer to brew it and add sugur its so devouring and tastes like Real tea its strong but amazing!
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Yuk! Ugh! You are so much better off brewing your tea the old fashioned way. Yes, you have to add ice, but it still had an off taste to it. I love Lipton's regular tea bags, but for the Keurig, you are just wasting a pretty penny. Obviously, I would not recommend this product to anyone. Save your money!
cyn m.
Pasadena
I love Lipton, but I wasn't too impressed with this flavor. I love their black tea, but the energy premium whatever just didn't really cut it for me. I DO HOWEVER HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEIR SOOTHING SMOOTH GREEN TEA THAT IS THE BEST. OKAY? Great w/ a little milk!!!
Sasha M.
San antonio, TX
As a college student who doesn't like coffee I drink a ton of tea and lipton is my favorite tea brand. its fairly cheap so I can buy large amounts of it and it always holds up to my expectations which are usually pretty high considering I won't continue to drink things I don't like.
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX
I love black tea and Lipton so this was a great combination..im a tea drinker by heart since im from the south so we make a lot of Lipton in my house..good flavor and refreshing
Bridgette M.
I love tea but this stuff is pretty horrible. I like my tea sweet but this stuff is way too strong. even when I add a lot of sugar. will definitely be trying a different flavor next time
Isabella D.
Lititz, PA
I drink this every morning before I go to school because after can sometimes be a little to much and I love it it is so good not to sweeet but it has a flavor just the perfect amount of flavor and sugar
Courtney B.
Raleigh, NC
This tea is very very dark. It almost taste like coffee when you drink it. It's not terrible, but I don't think that I would buy it again. However if you really like your teeth Roost Raleigh, then this is the tea for you.