BY LIPTON

Mariah H.
Clarksville, TN
Foodie Expert
I love it!! This product works amazing. I would most definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone !!
Erika R.
Madera, CA
Didn't really care for this. To me it was just to plain to enjoy...they need to add a little more flavor.....
Rebekah C.
perfect snack for on the go. i always keep some in the car for me and my kids when we are on the road
Ahlem J.
To me, LIPTON TEA is the best brand of tea ever. 🍵🍵☕🍶🍩🍑☑☑☑🙀☑☑☑ Lipton Sweet Iced TeaLipton Diet White Iced Tea With Raspberry
Kavya G.
Trivandrum
It's Gud. Tastes really great. Very healthy and I have this atleast twice in a week. It's really worth your money
Fer H.
Coronel, concepción
no son del todo de mi agrado, no me gustaron para nada, no los volvería a probar ya que su sabor no me convenció
lolo S.
Riyadh
Foodie Expert
It is sooo good and it comes perfect with
Libton tea🤣 ❤❤
And it is heavy for your body and could be as a snack 👏👏
Wiem A.
Foodie Expert
Very tasty food i love it its tasty nd adorable yummy i drinks this every day nd im satisfy ammm tassstyy food
Nathalia L.
Distrito Nacional
Foodie Expert
Me encantan todo lo que sea nueces. Almendras, manies, y estos son buenos, un buen snack para cualquier día