Lipton® K-Cups  Indulge Black Tea uploaded by Jessica G.

Lipton® K-Cups Indulge Black Tea

BY LIPTON

Blended with Other Natural Flavor Rainforest Alliance Certified Minimum 70% Certified Tea 2 Made with Fresh-Pressed Tea Leaves 3 Keurig Brewed 4 0 Calories Per K-Cup Pack Treat yourself to a cup of pure tea pleasure with Lipton Indulge. This rich black tea is blended with delicious natural flavor, for a taste and aroma that will have your senses smiling. Drink Positive. From Our Expert Hands To Yours br With over 100 years of experience and our own tea farms, you can trust that Lipton knows tea better than anyone else. Quality and Taste Since 1879 Your Perfect Cup br Keurig Brewed is our promise. Since the beginning, we ve been dedicated to the art and sign of bringing you the coffee yo love, every time. Always look for the Keurig Brewed seal. The only mark of genuine Keurig quality. K-Cup Packs For Keurig K-Cup Brewing Systems Not For Keurig Vue Brewing Systems 2

Lipton® K-Cups Indulge Black Tea
Buy on Amazon
Kaylene C.
Science Hill, KY
This is my go-to tea to make sweet tea! We make it on the stove instead of in a brewer. While it is still hot, we mix the sugar in so it dissolves. Pour it over ice and you've got the perfect sweet tea!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We had gotten this machine as a Christmas gift and we’re both completely in love with it. The selection of K-Cups is so big! We love this flavor and it’s so easy to make! They can be a little expensive but you can usually find a sale or a coupon.
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
Black tea is amazing for your health. And tastes delicious with a little bit of honey in it. I tried these cups for the first time a few weeks ago and it is AMAZING. Definitely would buy again. Sooo tasty
Ginger D.
Metropolis, IL
I love my Keurig. So to have tea for it is just perfect. My husband and I live on tea. And we don't drink anything but Lipton. To have them in k-cups is very convenient. Especially if you in a hurry and don't have time to make a full pitcher. I also love using it when I have a sore throat. Hot tea with some essential oils and honey. Best thing ever.
Katie F.
Montgomery, TX
These were decent. Not good enough that I think I'd buy them again, but I did finish the box. I typically drink my tea iced, and this was really only good when hot. It has a definite vanilla flavor, enough that I had to check the box to see if it was a sweetened tea. But if you like hot tea with a bit of vanilla flavor, you'll probably like it.
Cristie G.
There is nothing easier than this. These kids cups are so convenient for me because I am always on the go and need speed in my routine. I can have it hot form the Keurig or I can add ice for a refreshing drink. The taste of lemon is a perfect addition to this black tea. It's not to strong yet not to suttle.
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this kind because it tastes rich and good. It's affordable and gives you a lot of packets in the box. It's good quality and would buy again. It tastes different than any tea I've tried and I would recommend to others
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
I actually really did not like this tea! It is extremely bitter (even for a black tea). I couldn't even drink it. I wish I would have spent more money on a better brand and got a tea I actually liked.
Jillian B.
Saxton, PA
Simple and perfect. Affordable and delicous. This is great for a quick morning cup of tea. No changes need made, its simplicitiy is the reason for my devotion. Great value for a great product.
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
Great for a little boost on a cold morning. I don't really like normal coffee so I prefer tea. I like the plain tea without the flavors and this has the perfect amount of richness.