BY LIPTON

Perfect with Meals or Anytime You Want a Great Tasting Glass of Iced Tea For Use in All Keurig K-Cup Brewers Classic, Unsweetened Fresh Brewed Iced Tea 2 A Delicious Uplifting Treat Lipton classic, unsweetened fresh brewed iced tea is perfect with meals or anytime you want a great tasting glass of iced tea. This tea is perfectly blended by our tea masters to bring you a delicious glass of iced tea in seconds through the Brew Over Ice experience. Lipton K-Cups come in 7 distinct flavors. Each box comes with 24 K-Cup packs, which are designed for use with Keurig K-Cup Brewing Systems. Classic Lipton Unsweetened iced tea simply brews over ice for a delicious and uplifting treat. At 0 calories per pack, Unsweetened Iced tea is perfect to drink with a meal. Use Lipton K-Cup packs with your Keurig K-Cup Brewing System and enjoy the same delicious flavor that Lipton tea lovers expect see more...

Marcy S.
Marcy S.
these are a must in my house. I love making just 1 cup of hot tea and these k cups are the most convenient way to go. I couldn't find them for a while but I am glad they are back on store shelves.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Union, KY
Love that there so easy to put in the machine and you have a cup of iced tea. The taste is like any type of tea you would buy at a restaurant!
kate m.
kate m.
salem, OR
These are so yummy, and the k cups are so great!! so much less of a mess and so much easier!! in k cup loveeeee!!
Cara B.
Cara B.
I love Lipton teas. I especially love unsweetened tea. This by far is my favorite.
Marie T.
Marie T.
Foodie Expert
Pretty delicious!! Since it comes out of the keurig so hot you need a lot of ice but it is still strong enough to balance it out. Way cheaper to just make your own iced tea though, and you get a lot more. Not that hard people!
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Foodie Expert
I love these. They are so convenient if you don't want to make a whole pitcher of tea. I constantly have these in my house. They just recently lowered the price of them where I buy them, so I bought up a bunch.
Tessa E.
Tessa E.
Fordsville
Foodie Expert
Favorite drink in the world. So convenient that the offer it in a Kcup. It's fast and easy and best part it's affordable. I normally make me a cup in the mornings and sip in it
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Piketon, OH
Foodie Expert
Love Lipton! Affordable. Easy to use. Easy to find. Great flavor. Family favorite. Love having it in K cups.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Denver, CO
I love that I can make a nice cup of iced tea any time I want without having to brew it traditionally. It's fast and fresh. Love it
Gricelda H.
Gricelda H.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Great for that freshly brewed tea. All natural, just ready for your preferred added sugar, honey or lemon.