BY LIPTON

Description:

Perfect with Meals or Anytime You Want a Great Tasting Glass of Iced Tea For Use in All Keurig K-Cup Brewers Classic, Unsweetened Fresh Brewed Iced Tea 2 A Delicious Uplifting Treat Lipton classic, unsweetened fresh brewed iced tea is perfect with meals or anytime you want a great tasting glass of iced tea. This tea is perfectly blended by our tea masters to bring you a delicious glass of iced tea in seconds through the Brew Over Ice experience. Lipton K-Cups come in 7 distinct flavors. Each box comes with 24 K-Cup packs, which are designed for use with Keurig K-Cup Brewing Systems. Classic Lipton Unsweetened iced tea simply brews over ice for a delicious and uplifting treat. At 0 calories per pack, Unsweetened Iced tea is perfect to drink with a meal. Use Lipton K-Cup packs with your Keurig K-Cup Brewing System and enjoy the same delicious flavor that Lipton tea lovers expect

Marie T.
Pretty delicious!! Since it comes out of the keurig so hot you need a lot of ice but it is still strong enough to balance it out. Way cheaper to just make your own iced tea though, and you get a lot more. Not that hard people!
Alyssa K.
I love these. They are so convenient if you don't want to make a whole pitcher of tea. I constantly have these in my house. They just recently lowered the price of them where I buy them, so I bought up a bunch.
Margret B.
Norman, OK
The lipton unsweet iced tea k-cups are wonderful. I love a nice glass of iced tea, and sometimes I don't want to make a large quantity. This is perfect for one cup, and the taste and quality are top notch.
Marcy S.
these are a must in my house. I love making just 1 cup of hot tea and these k cups are the most convenient way to go. I couldn't find them for a while but I am glad they are back on store shelves.
Tessa E.
Fordsville
Favorite drink in the world. So convenient that the offer it in a Kcup. It's fast and easy and best part it's affordable. I normally make me a cup in the mornings and sip in it
Amanda G.
Union, KY
Love that there so easy to put in the machine and you have a cup of iced tea. The taste is like any type of tea you would buy at a restaurant!
Megan R.
Aviston, IL
Love how I can place this in the kurig and place it in and have tea in no time. I am a big tea drinker. I like to have it in the morning
Taylor R.
Denver, CO
I love that I can make a nice cup of iced tea any time I want without having to brew it traditionally. It's fast and fresh. Love it
Marlenny R.
York, PA
I bought these Kcups to used with my keurig and i absolutely love them really easy to make and taste as amazing as the bottle.
Samantha H.
Dickinson, TX
One of my favorite teas although I add a lot of sugar myself to make it extra sweet! Here in the south we love our sweet tea!