BY LIPTON #83 in Iced Tea

Lipton Iced Tea Lemonade Tea K-Cups deliver a rich, aromatic cup of iced black tea you can enjoy anytime. This tea lemonade is a little cup of indulgence- perfect as a treat, any time of day.

Our Master Blenders have crafted a delicious blend that includes carefully selected and fresh-pressed tea leaves, capturing as much natural tea taste as possible.

Sugar, Orange Pekoe And Pekoe Cut Black Tea, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Maltodextrin (Corn, Tapioca), Corn Maltodextrin, Tapioca Maltodextrin, Roasted Chicory Root, Hibiscus Flowers, Sucralose (Non-nutritive Sweetener), Natural Flavor

Buy on Amazon
Daylene R.
Riverside, CA
I'm a big tea drinker and love all kinds especially funky flavors. Just opening the box I got a whiff of the scent and knew the flavor was going to be just as good. I read some complaints about no flavor and don't know why because its great for me. I let my tea steep for 5 minutes and press the tea bag against my cup a few times as well as dunk it to really get the flavor brewed. I remove it after 5 minutes though because tea's will get bitter if you steep it too long!!
Tasia B.
Charlotte, NC
I usually drink only water but Whenever I get my little sweet cravings, this k-cup iced tea comes in handy. I love it because I don't have to make a lot where I'll need to put it in the fridge and get tempted to drink it each time I open the fridge. The flavor is refreshing!
Carmen P.
Waco
I love k-cups. I cannot brag enough on the lipton k-cups. I love the taste of LIpton iced tea. I esoecially love Lipton K-cups Iced Tea Lemonade. The taste is above compare. The product is very well priced and you would not regret it. I highly receommend purchasing iy,
Shelby L.
Magnolia, TX
I love these because they’re so convenient and quick to use unlike other teas when you have to boil them. I have been a frequent user of these and a long time customer of Lipton for many years. I would buy again because it is so easy and fast, and has the same great taste!
Destiny S.
mcchord jblm afb , WA
I personally am not a fan of sugary drinks so to me this is the perfect balance it has just a hint of sweetness and that’s all I needed. I did however find this at a great price! Would definitely buy this again.
Luisa L.
I love this iced tea especially if it's cold it taste better every time I go to the store I always pick up this iced tea and I like the taste like lemon so it's like if I'm drinking a lemonade iced tea.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!
Annie P.
Not my favorite K-cup. Unfortunately I find it WAY to sweet for my taste. There is also a weird aftertaste from the sweetener. The price is also kind of high, but that is typical for the convenience
Aimie C.
Picayune
Works great in my kurig so I just push a button and let it brew makes things easier in the morning some stores have higher prices been able to find them at Walmart for a decent price. I would Deff buy this again and suggest you try if your a tea drinker Lipton K-Cups - Iced Tea Lemonade
Kate B.
Hudson
Sweet tea is a staple item in the south where I live so I’ve always grown up with a good sweet tea. Lipton is a great brand to use to sweeten up and add some ice and lemon and you have a great sweet tea for a hot day.