Lipton® K-Cups Iced Tea Lemonade uploaded by Lace l.

BY LIPTON

Description:

Tastes Like Homemade Made With Fresh-Pressed Tea Leaves For Use In All Keurig&Reg; K-Cup&Reg; Brewers Refreshing Iced Tea Lemonade The Perfect Balance Of Tart &Amp; Sweet A Fresh Tasting Way To Satisfy Your Taste Buds Iced Tea And Lemonade ... Enjoy The Perfect Taste Of Summer All Year Long With This Refreshing Iced Tea From Lipton&Reg;.&Nbsp; So Delicious, It Tastes Just Like Its Homemade.&Nbsp; Lipton K-Cup Packs Come In 7 Distinct Flavors.&Nbsp; Each Box Comes With 24 K-Cup Packs, Which Are Designed For Use With Keurig K-Cup Brewing Systems. When Our Iced Tea Lemonade Is Brewed Over Ice You Will Understand What Perfection Is.&Nbsp; It Is The Perfect Balance Of Tart And Sweet With A Refreshing Tea Taste, Perfectly Delivered Every Time.&Nbsp; It Is So Delicious It Actually Tastes Like It's Homemade.&Nbsp; Simply Brew Over Ice For A Sweet Treat That Goes Well With Any Meal.&Nbsp; At 45 Calories Per Serving, Lipton's Iced Tea Lemonade Is A Mouth Watering, Authentically Fresh Tasting Way To Satisfy Your Taste Buds.&Nbsp; Use Lipton K-Cups With Your Keurig K-Cup Brewing System And Enjoy The Same Delicious Flavor That Lipton Tea Lovers Expect From Traditional Tea Brewing Methods. 22 - 0.54 Oz (15.5G) K-Cup Packs ~ Net Wt 12.0 Oz (341G) Made In Usa

Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I got this on one time and I can tell you never again. I didn't love the taste of it. I'm not a huge fan of lemonade in my tea. I prefer sweet tea. Because I'm a Texan girl who loves her sweet tea. I have been without it. I didn't like it! This product is just okay. I would recommend it if someone likes lemonade and tea together.
Lace l.
Lipton Iced Tea Lemonade is rich, smooth, and delicious with every sip!

This iced tea is not bitter and does not leave a weird aftertaste. It's a sweetly balanced, easy-to-love lemonie blend treat. Brew over ice & don't forget to STIR afterwards!

The box I purchased came with 18 k-cups and works with the Keurig 2.0 machines without the sensor issue as some k-cups pose because they aren't official brands to be used with the Keurig.

I love this ice tea, just as much as going to the local coffee shop, but from the comfort of my own home. The machine I'm using is the Keurig 2.0 K575. You must try this! It is fabulous & refreshing! This ice tea won't disappoint!
When I first bought this product I was pretty excited because I love Iced Tea. However, the taste just wasn't the same as usual. By far I believe Lipton is the best tea there is. I'm not sure if I'll buy it again.
Skyy S.
Lexington, KY
My fave drink is an Arnie Palmie, lol, and these taste great. (Arnold Palmer is one of my inspirations, he is why I love playing golf, so I mean no disrespect, by any means) My boys ask me to make them some at least a couple times a week, so this is a winner for us.
Nicole P.
I personally love celestial brand of this more, but I can never find it anymore, so this is a great doupe for it. Brew it over 2 ice cubes on the medium size cup and you'll have a hot, but not too hot to drink tea and it's already presweatened from the lemonade so it's super easy to prepare and great for on the go!
Carolina L.
Really cool product. I was skeptical at first but after I tried it I really liked it. I would always dilute my tea with lemonade and now I can skip extra steps. Tastes very good.
CRISBEL NATHALI A.
Doral, FL
Lipton is the most amazing tea's brand on the world, i really love every type of tea that exist, and the iced tea lemonade is super good, for drinking cold or hot, just perfect.
Hailey A.
It's on the sweet side, I make it in my keurig on the medium cup setting then take the Kcup out and run it again on the small cup setting with just water to balance it out.
Maria B.
Lexington, NC
This is one of my favorite K Cup drinks! I love sweet tea and lemon and can drink this without worrying about all the sugar! Great product
Danielle D.
This iced tea is not the BEST iced tea, but obviously it's very good, and also very popular. Not a 5 star for me but a 3 star. :)
jacqueline S.
How does this work on the Keurig?
Adria D.
Where can I find these? I love lipton
Mee X.
Saint Paul, MN
What kind of sweetening staples do you guys have for this tea?
Melissa L.
Roswell, NM
A lot of the k-cup teas are very weak. How's the "strength" for this one?
Kaycee T.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Does this tea taste the same as if I used a tea bag?