Lipton® K-Cup Soothe Green Tea Bags uploaded by Anita M.

BY LIPTON #79 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Description:

Lipton Green Tea Chamomile Mint Tea K-Cups deliver a rich, aromatic cup of green tea you can enjoy anytime. This green tea is a little cup of indulgence, without the calories - perfect as a treat, any time of day. Our Master Blenders have crafted a delicious blend that includes carefully selected and fresh-pressed tea leaves, capturing as much natural tea taste as possible along with chamomile and mint.

Use Lipton K-Cups with your Keurig machine and enjoy the same delicious flavor that Lipton tea lovers expect from traditional tea brewing methods.

Green Tea, Chamomile Flowers, Lemon Verbena, Spearmint Leaves, Peppermint Leaves, Rosehips, Orange Peel, Hibiscus Flowers, Lemon Grass, Spices, Natural Flavor, Chicory Root, Soy Lecithin

• Can you drink cold?3 Answers
  • Are they considered healthy for the body?2 Answers
  • Are these good? I would love to buy these for my coffee m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
The green tea is amazing. Has all the freshness of hot tea. I drink mine with honey if it’s hot and sometimes I drink it over ice if I want something cold. The k cups are perfect pour for the cup and easy to use.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Right now, I have an ear infection. This tea is actually helping me with the pain. It tastes really good too. I always add a little honey to my teas. But like it says "smooth" it's very smooth. This is the first time getting it. I will buy again! I would recommend this tea to anyone.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
I absolutely love that Lipton came out with the K-cups! Now I can start using the coffee maker just the same as my hubby does! The great thing about these cups is that they are great for hot tea or iced tea as well! Just simply wait until tea cools down, then pour over a glass of ice & there you go!
Now, if you are wanting sweet tea, make sure you put your sugar in while the tea is hot because it dissolves much better! 🤗
Ashley S.
Savanna, IL
I love that Lipton came out with K-Cups. I drink tea a lot but it was always so time consuming. These are great because I can quickly brew a cup of tea for myself before bed. Not only are the great for convenience they taste great as well. I've discovered most teas made in K-Cups don't taste good. They seem to lose their taste easily and develop an off taste. The ones Lipton made hold their flavor very nicely.
Anita M.
I am a very avid tea drinker. I love a good smooth cup of tea after a long day or after a good meal. These Lipton® K-Cup Soothe Green Tea Bags are perfect! I have a keurig 2.0 and I get full use of this product. I have used the k-cups twice with no problems in taste.

This particular flavor is my favorite Lipton tea. I make it hot or iced and it's wonderful either way!
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
Best tea every! The taste is amazing I pair it with some honey and a squeeze of lemon and it is to die for. On those cold nights I like to make a cup and sip it. I have repurchased this many times and will continue to do so.
jacqueline S.
This is my favorite green tea k cups! I have always drank green tea from lipton in the little tea bags but this is way better. I feel like the taste is sweeter in a way. but this tea really does soothe you! before I really never pay attention to what the box actually said, but every time I drank this tea I felt really relaxed and at peace. and I noticed it was every single time I drank the tea. so finally one day I actually read it and its because of the soothing blends it has. ever since then this is the only green tea k cups I'll buy. if I could give it more starts I would
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
This is a very great product to have around the job or at home. Great K cup to travel around when you need that drink and the flavor is great . You can have it cold or hot.
Nataliya D.
Grimes, IA
Love this tea. It is a great option for afternoon drink as it does not contain caffeine. Green tea is also a healthier alternative. I usually brew a cup and can add other items to flavor them, like honey or lemon juice. The difference between bags and K Cup are really not noticeable.
Kali P.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love that this tea comes in K-Cups. I am such a fan of this brand, it tastes amazing. I always drink it in the morning when I need to relax. Its such a smooth tea and I would highly recommend this to anyone. Even though the K-Cups are a little bit more pricy, its worth every penny.
Aluirney A.
caracas
Can you drink cold?
Bee L.
Brooklyn, NY
Are these good? I would love to buy these for my coffee machine !
Kathy N.
Federal Way, WA
Are they considered healthy for the body?