Lipton K-Cup Soothe Green Tea Bags uploaded by Anita M.

BY LIPTON #88 in K-Cups

Lipton k-cup soothe green tea 18ct

• Can you drink cold?3 Answers
  • Are they considered healthy for the body?2 Answers
  • Are these good? I would love to buy these for my coffee machine !3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Brittany N.
Dixon, KY
These K cups from Lipton were pretty much exactly what I expected. They are a very quality product. The best thing is that they are incredibly easy to brew and use with your Keurig machine. Personally, I think this is one of the easiest types of tea to brew now. The tea itself is very good. It is a bit strong, so you should be prepared for a nice bold flavor. They have even added theanine and extra caffeine in order to give you energy. Not just any energy, but a nice smooth burst that lasts throughout the day.
Kyra K.
This is a great tea during those cold and gloomy days. I enjoy that they offer the product in K pods as I love to brew it from my keurig. It's affordable and I love sipping on some hot tea while doing some studying.
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
Green tea is not only good for you but it taste great too definitely refreshing during the summer days and also refreshing during the cold crisp nights
Michelle K.
Salisbury, NC
I love this green tea. Such great flavor and quality. Plus the k cups are always so convenient to me. Makes the perfect cup every time.
Jesse W.
Salvisa, KY
Everyone in my household loves this green tea. It is so yummy, and good for you too! It doesn't compare to any other brands!
Meka H.
I this cause you can do one cup at a time and some honey and your good to go, and who hates green tea
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
I love this tea, but not a big fan of it in a k cup. It didn't have enough flavor. I'd stick to bags
Maddi H.
Rogersville , MO
I love green tea and this makes it quick and easy for me to have some whenever I want it.
Melissa D.
Cleveland , OH
Green tea is healthy. I love it with honey or lemon added. Lipton is a brand I can trust
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Right now, I have an ear infection. This tea is actually helping me with the pain. It tastes really good too. I always add a little honey to my teas. But like it says "smooth" it's very smooth. This is the first time getting it. I will buy again! I would recommend this tea to anyone.
Aluirney A.
caracas
Can you drink cold?
Beth L.
Brooklyn, NY
Are these good? I would love to buy these for my coffee machine !
Kathy N.
Federal Way, WA
Are they considered healthy for the body?