BY LIPTON

Treat yourself to a cup of pure tea pleasure with Lipton Indulge Rich Black Tea K-Cup Packs. The rich black tea is blended with delicious natural flavor for a taste and aroma that will have your senses smiling. With over 100 years of experience and their own tea farms, you can trust that Lipton knows tea better than anyone else.

Ashlyn W.
La Porte, IN
I keep these at the office for my afternoon pick-me-up. They are convenient and always produce the perfect cup of tea. I think the flavor is nice on its own without cream or sugar. The product meets my expectations and I plan to purchase again.
Jennifer P.
Franklin, IN
Using the K-cups from lipton doesn't give you the same effect as it would if you were brewing it in a pot or on the stove. Especially if you want the taste of a great glass of ICED sun tea! Sun tea is my favorite way to make tea. Lipton has been the staple tea bag in my family for generations.
Shelby C.
Allendale, MI
If you like strong black tea, this is the stuff for you. I'm the type of person who doesn't put anything into my tea. This tea is definitely strong and pretty bitter. But if you like your tea like that, then it's perfect for you.
Brittany M.
Waverly, TN
We like tea easy to make and cheap we water it down a lot for the kids and we drink a lot t our house will always buy
Jess P.
Dawson Spgs, KY
Love being able to brew the perfect cup of tea without making a full pitcher. Always fresh!
lauren w.
Hartselle, AL
In my house the only think my mom fixes to drip in tea and this is her brand of choice
Ani E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love this in the morning instead of coffee. It is amazing on a cold morning.
Liz M.
Eau Claire, WI
This is my favorite kind of tea, I love to drink it at any time of the day.
Bobbi-Jo M.
Winnipeg, MB
I bought this stuff on sale for $4 last week and I was pleasantly surprised! I wasn't sure if it would steep enough but it did! I loved it would buy it again.
nisrine b.
I love the is the thig how i more drinking,i dont drinking coffe so i drink the a i use it for breackfast or from any time i hungry