BY LIPTON

2 Pack of 10 Lipton Iced Tea Lemonade Flavor, for a total of 20 K-cups. Enjoy America's favorite tea with the push of a button. The classic lemonade iced tea flavor is delicious. Brew over ice for a cold, refreshing glass! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
I get these all the time for my Keriug because they are so flavorful and easy to use. They usually make about a cup of lemonade ice tea which is plenty for me! I would recommend these k cups to others!
Brooke C.
I dont really think that iced tea turns out too well in the Keurig machine. The coffee flavor stays in the machine and I have to run water through it a few times to clear that out. The tea itself has an odd concentration. You are better off just using a tea bag.
Melissa T.
Haverhill, MA
I absolutely love this and it's so easy to just pop in the k cup and hit brew also very easy to add ice and a little umbrella lol and you have a amazing refreshing drink!! Totally recommend even the kids love it!!
Nazneen A.
Lipton tea are so good during all seasons .they are coming out with different favors loving it and the packaging are nice ,they are affordable
Haley A.
St Johnsville, NY
This was good but I wouldn't buy again only because it's a pain to make with the Keurig. It takes way too much ice and too long to cool down.
Jill L.
these k cup lipton teas are perfect when you're trying to quench your thirst, and it makes it even better because it's quick and easy
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
These are SO good! They have the perfect amount of sweetness in them. Only problem is that they don't last long enough, haha!
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
My daughter and I love these delicious tea pods. Excellent got it pour over crushed ice and add frozen fruit for a real treat
Jessica W.
I love Lipton half tea and half lemonade k cups. Just enough bitterness from the tea and the sweet from the lemonade.
Keysta P.
Arab, AL
Great lemonade. and very convenient in a K-cup. Prices is not too bad. I definitely prefer this to other brands.