Lipton® Irresistible Lady Lipton uploaded by Alicia J.Lipton® Irresistible Lady Lipton uploaded by Kendall K.

BY LIPTON

Lipton Irresistible Lady Lipton Tea is expertly blended Black Tea with a surprising floral twist. We've carefully selected the finest tea to bring you a flavor that is zesty and full. Our tea has a deep amber color and delivers an enticing aroma.

For a full-bodied flavor, simply infuse your black tea bag for two to three minutes in hot water, until the tea is a deep and intense shade of amber.

You can brew it for longer (if you think you’re stronger), or add milk (if that’s your cup of tea). Lipton Irresistible Lady Lipton is conveniently packaged in 20 individually wrapped tea bags and contains 65mg of caffeine per 8 fl oz serving.

Ingredients

Black Tea, Natural Flavor, Modified Corn Starch

Alicia J.
I love and enjoy a mug of Lipton black tea because of the smell and the taste is music to my ears. I enjoy this Lipton black tea when is cold outside and you're in your robe and socks near the fireplace. The Lipton black tea is always going to rememberable taste and smell.
Hanalei L.
Wailuku, HI
sooooo delicious!!!! definitely recommend for anyone who has a sweet tooth! (: my boyfriend and I love love love this tea, I actually wasn't a big fan of tea until I saw this product. the packaging attracted me and I thought I'd give it a try and I'm definitely happy I did !!! my new favorite.
this tea is great but i only give it four stars because i wish it had more tea bags in it. because when i make tea, i use two to three tea bags depending on what taste i want. i do love the taste and product itself, just should have more tea bags.
Kendall K.
This tea is pretty good. It has a nice citrus flavor and gives you a little boost since it's black tea. Love this with sugar and honey. Always a great price even when it's not on sale. Would definitely recommend if you like floral citrus teas.
sharee r.
Kenosha, WI
This black tea is delicious! It's a good balance between sweet and light. It soothes my throat if I'm having bad allergies. It doesn't make my tummy feel full either so it won't spoil dinner. My kids love it and my husband loves it! A win win!
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Love my Lipton tea.I let a bad sit in the cup for a good 3 or 4 minutes,and always enjoy this brand.I love relaxing with a good book and a cup of tea.
I will also buy Lipton tea bags in decaf,so I can enjoy it at night.
Jamie S.
Owensboro, KY
Literally make a pitcher of good ol sweet tea daily in our house hold! Lipton is the only brand we use! We use the original black tea, but I've tried all flavor really, you can't go wrong!
Ashley F.
Maysville, NC
Great taste to have without adding honey or sugar. Price is great. Not much different than other brands really as they have all come a long way and offer so much anymore. I enjoy these though.
Naterra J.
Upper Darby, PA
My absolute favorite tea. It tastes so good I love to have it in the morning with my breakfast. I don't think I'll ever have normal tea again
Joy B.
Mediapolis, IA
My go to are tea bags. I don't really prefer bottled tea. Lipton is a great brand to purchase and all floors of the tea bags have been good.