BY LIPTON

Lipton Saveurs du Soir Grand Sud is different than tradtional infusions because of it's mysterious flavor, persistant and original, a flavor of mint leaves and licorice.

Tiffany H.
Blountsville , AL
Every time I get a taste of this tea it takes me back to being a little girl and playing outside in the sun and needing a nice cold refreshing drink to cool me down which is exactly what Lipton tea does best!
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
I enjoy to drink my tea hot with milk in it. When I want something cold to drink it would be tea ice tea . I love to drink ice tea when I'm eating dinner or snacking on something. It had a great flavor with almost everything. I will always recommend it.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
YES. I don't see this packet of teas a lot, but this stuff is so good before you go to bed o after a heavy meal. The herbs are all super good for you and makes your body feel really toasty before going to sleep.
taiane a.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I like pure tea so I tried it one time and was really helpful
This tea is not expensive and the taste is good! Actually you can choose the best flavor for you but I like this taste!
Gloria F.
Tulsa, OK
Been a hard day? Get some hot tea after a hot shower and it will be amazing ! Great taste great packaging ! The quality and price is all but unbelievably great!
Deja R.
Milwaukee, WI
these items were ammazing. They were very exciting to use and they flavor was wonderful. Some of the tea was very cleansing and great.
Danielle S.
These are very good for the afternoon tea. I like this on a cold day when I need to warm up. They are so good iced with honey as well.
Brittany H.
Not my first choice for tea but it is good. Not everyone will like it but I recommend trying it to see if it's for you.
Emmily K.
Laveen, AZ
Really flavorful tea and taste better when warm and not too hot. But the after flavor gets kinda unpleasant
Made for all tea lovers. A reliable and a trusted brand. Must try. Have no complaints against it.

Amazon