BY LIPTON

About the product

• Lipton French Alpes Infusion
  • 20 bags
  • Sent directly from France

A unique herbal infusion made with hibiscus, enriched by rosehip, strawberry, raspberry and cranberry fruits.

Sandra M.
Talk about great and healthy, this is my go to tea not only is it refreshing but keeps me energized, for those long uncalled for days. Very swell taste, I just can't get enough of, I'm brewing myself some now.
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
These tea bags are super refreshing! I love the hint of berries. They keep you hydrated but it is not like you are forced to drink this!! You actually want to have these little tea bags everyday! Yes yes yes !!
Jerica H.
This tea is a great use as a replacement to juice soda during dinner time or any time specially for kids and it doesn't have to be hot to take it the taste in cold is great
Jackie D.
Doral, FL
This one it's my favorite by far, I love the taste of the berries and the blueberries. I enjoy this one cold but hot it's also nice. The package it's so cute and the bags are super cute. I'm a repeat consumer.
Jasmyn J.
San Diego, CA
THIS HAS GOT TO BE MY FAVORITE LIPTON TEA. When it comes to hot tea I usually go for citrusy and minty teas since I usually like to drink it for when I have a cold, but this is one of the few hot teas I definitely enjoy drinking.
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
This tea has such a good fruity taste and it will relax you after a long day. I love how the tea bags are like a pyramid shape also! The packaging is really interesting and the price is not bad.
Whitney F.
Acworth , GA
Lipton is my favorite tea company and I recently tried Lipton Infusion Alpes French Tisane. It has a interesting flavor and is perfect tea for when you need a pick me up.
Adrii P.
El Paso, TX
I love to take you either hot or cold I like much more when we walk for a ride I always wear my I like you a lot It is very important for me to take you since it is healthier a soda
Chelsea A.
Laredo, TX
This is a really flavored tea, that calms you down and it smells great 👍🏼 don't be disgruntled by the fact that it's a fruity hot tea, it tastes great🙌🏻
Autumn M.
Unadilla, NY
I love this tea cause it makes me so relaxed and I drink some before I go to sleep. It doesn't have an over whelming taste too it

Amazon