BY LIPTON

Description:

Lipton Diet White Tea with Raspberry is the perfect drink for your active, healthy lifestyle with the light, clean taste of white tea, a touch of raspberry and no sugar.

Lipton Diet White Tea with Raspberry:

• Refreshment comes in many flavors
  • Low sodium

Ingredients: Water, Citric Acid, Sodium Hexametaphosphate (to Protect Flavor), Natural Flavor, White And Green Tea, Ascorbic Acid (to Protect Flavor), Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Sorbate (Preserves Freshness), Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium, Pectin, Calcium Disodium Edta (to Protect Flavor).

M C.
Tallahassee, FL
This was a good drink for a quick refreshing pick me up but i wish Lipton made these flavors with unsweetened tea. I've tried looking around my local grocery stores and all i see are the flavors that are litely sweetened or sweet. I can never find these flavors including green tea without sugar.
Julia P.
Armada, MI
Im a sucker for raspberry teas. I love them all. This is another great example of a peach tea. The price is affordable and the packaging is also nice. I would recommend other people to try and buy this.
Kelsey N.
Gastonia, NC
Raspberry teas have always been a favorite of mine, so when I saw this one I knew I had to try it. I went through an entire 12 pack in only a few days! The taste is light and refreshing. I just wish I could find it in more stores.
Tracy C.
Ran into the tea while shopping at Walmart one day. Decided to try it, best decision of my life. Very affordable and delicious for its worth. Definitely exceeded my expectations.
Kiri W.
Martins ferry
This tea is really good ice cold. When it's warm or even slightly warm, it tastes weird and leaves a film at the top of your mouth. But it has a great flavor and I definitely recommend this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rachel R.
Carson City, NV
White tea has a more mellow flavor than traditional black tea and is less bitter than green tea. The raspberry adds sweetness and flavor making the beverage feel more like juice than tea.
Amber L.
I LOVE this stuff! Finally a bottled tea that isn't all sugar! Still has a great tea taste and a natural raspberry flavor not artificial tasting! I did not enjoy the diet at all though! Fake sugar in the diet actually made me sick.
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
I love Lipton's Raspberry Iced White Tea. It has a nice tea flavor with a hint of raspberry. It isn't too strong, nor is it too sweet. It quenches the thirst on a hot day and is so refreshing. The price is right, we stock up on them at WalMart, every time they are on sale.
Allyson N.
Florence, AL
I love love love this tea!!!! I bought it by mistake the other day and it was the best mistake ever!! It is so crisp and refreshing! It wasn't heavy with sugar and it didn't bog me down like some other teas. I prefer it to be cold but it is still refreshing when room temp.
Ashley C.
Longmont, CO
I used to love this stuff, now I hardly ever see on shelves. It is light and refreshing on a hot summer day and the flavor isn't too over powering for the white tea. It gets a B because I generally do not like the price Lipton.