Add a Photo

By LIPTON
#7 in Lemonade

Lipton Lemonade Iced Tea: Half and half tea lemonade--refreshing and delicious Visit liptont.com Low sodium

Photos (11)
Yisbeli A.
Yisbeli A.
I really like drinking Lipton Lemon Iced tea. It is perfect to me because I'm in the university and sometimes I feel hot. I sometimes buy individuals bottles and bring them to the university. They are really perfect when the summer starts. I really recommend this if you like running or going out at parks!! Everywhere you go, you need to have any of the Lipton lemon ice tea presetation in your bag ;)
Hayley W.
Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA
I tried this when I first came to the States and I wasn't too impressed. Maybe if you've grown up with Iced Tea it would be different, but it wasn't to my taste at all. It's overly sweet and lemony, and I can't really taste the tea element at all. It doesn't help that, for me, Lipton's is not a very nice tea in the first place!
Kadisha R.
Kadisha R.
Marrero, LA
So my husband stumbled across this on our weekly grocery trip and that had a deal going on! Which they always seem to have great deals! Anyways he says this is better than the restaurant Arnold palmers he usually gets! He absolutely loves it! I'm kind of addicted now too!
Eliana M.
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
When the summer starts to hit you always want something refreshing and cool you down! This Iced tea will not only leave you refreshed but it would leave you wanting more! It's not overly sweet and it has an amazing lemon taste to it! I would recommend it to others!
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Lafayette , LA
My absolute favorite tea of all time! Super affordable, not too sweet, but just the perfect amount of flavor and sweetness! Definitely what I reach for every time I am grocery shopping and want Iced Tea! I love all of Lipton's products! Def will buy again!
Jose B.
Jose B.
Jan. 28, 2016, 3:33 p.m.
Review for: Lipton Lemonade Iced Tea, 20 oz
Peach tea is one of my many favorites. lipton does have one of the biggest flavor selections. I believe that is why it still so popular, across such a diverse age group. drink up, if you didn't care for 1 flavor, there are plenty more to choose from.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Minneola, FL
I really enjoy drinking Lipton Lemon Iced tea. I love buying the the single serve bottles which I take with me on my trips to the beach. I love the taste it is perfect not to sweet, no aftertaste. This tea really quenches your thirst!
Jaime K.
Jaime K.
Lebanon, VA
Literally my favorite thing to drink, ever! I keep my dorm room fridge stocked with these 24/7! They are so delicious and refreshing, I just can't get enough. All the flavors are so good, but the lemon is easily my favorite!
Jannete G.
Jannete G.
Greenfield, CA
This is one of the best drinks I've ever had it keeps me refreshed. Just add some ice and it's the perfect summer drink. I always have this with my meals and it is honestly the best. I think everyone should try it!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
July 10, 2016, 11:58 a.m.
Review for: Lipton Lemonade Iced Tea, 20 oz
This is where it's at for me! During the summer this is my go-to. I don't like sweet carbonation or too much sugar.. So the tea kind of brings the sweetness down from pure tart lemonade and it's my staple.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
San Diego, CA
Is this product good for storage? (Say I use half of it and want to save the other half for another cup of water later)
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
E Brunswick, NJ
Is this ice tea made with natural ingredients? what's the best flavor?
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
Yummy! I haven't had this one yet but love their teas! Is this a must try? Is is sweet?
Jessie Z.
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
How sweet is this Iced Tea?
Tori L.
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Does this have aspartame in it?