BY LIPTON #43 in Tea

Lipton® Lemon Flavor Iced Tea.
Makes 10 quarts.
Sugar sweetened iced tea mix.
70 calories per 1 1/3 tbsp. see more...

jecenia g.
jecenia g.
My husband loves this tea and I also like it. I perfer brewed tea because I do not like my tea too sweet but, I really enjoy the flavor of lipton ice tea. I just perfer to use the powder mix so I can make it sweet for my husband the way he likes it and they way I like it which is with less sugar.
Kasima A.
Kasima A.
N Lauderdale, FL
Foodie Expert
This is my ultimate favorite drink to have and make during the summer time. I always tend to put just a bit more of the mix to my drink for the extra sweetness and it is AMAZING! I really enjoy making this for my dad and myself! Always super refreshing and you can never go wrong with it.
Rosalinda V.
Rosalinda V.
Foodie Expert
I love iced tea but I never liked it when people would make it but then when I tried the tea my father in law made it was delicious and he said he used this tea! It's super good but I still can't make it as sweet as his! This is the best tea!
Kim G.
Kim G.
I am a huge fan of iced tea. I love it. I've been drinking this since forever and it still has that same great taste. I also love that it is affordable. I especially love drinking this on hot days. I most definitely recommend this to anyone.
Ida Frances A.
Ida Frances A.
This is my most favorite drink especially during the summer time.I love how you can customize the sweetness and also it is very convenient and money saving.This is truly thirst quenching!I always stock up on this.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Minneapolis
This is a necessity in my household. It's so easy to make and keep a pitcher in the fridge or to toss a few scoops in a blender bottle on the run. Mixes well with vodka, tequila and especially whiskey.
Casandra V.
Casandra V.
Vacaville, CA
Foodie Expert
I love these drink since I was small so refreshing and tasty love the lemon original flavor please don't stop selling these product its amazing! The flavor is so good and such good value
Nilsa L.
Nilsa L.
Orlando, FL
The best iced tea ever. I love this tea. it's so refreshing and the lemon is good. It's not too sweet. It's the perfect drink for when your on the beach on a hot summer day! 🍋#Yassss
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Foodie Expert
For any big party we have this is a go to. Make it super sweet and with lots of alcohol for a refreahing adult treat.
Leongina A.
Leongina A.
MIami FL
Muy refrescante para la temporada de calor. Delicioso sabor, fácil de disollver.
Fatastic