BY LIPTON

Lipton Mango Iced Tea is perfectly infused with our unique blend of real tea and mango essence for a delicious taste that refreshes your body and mind. Enjoy the taste of sunshine from Lipton Iced Tea! see more...

Earlisa S.
Forest Hill, TX
I love this flavor or this brand and I have tried many flavors. I don't see no improvements needed. It is very affordable. It has a great taste to it. The mango doesn't take away from the tea flavor. I would recommend to others.
Yameiry N.
Being an island girl, I love Mango. So when I realized that Lipton had an ice tea mango flavor, I hate to get it. I like the flavor and in the summer time you put some ice in your cup and you are good to go.
Virginia S.
14470 e 13th aurora colorado
Me encanta el producto y lo recomiendo altamente a todas las personas interesadas porque es un producto muy bueno y de muy buena calidad
Angela D.
Talcott, WV
This tea is amazing. It taste great. It's refreshing. I drink it alot. I can use the jug after it's gone. The flavor is amazing
Renee R.
Paragould, AR
Who can go wrong with mango anything? I mean really? You have the sweet, the tangy, and the tea flavor all in one. Bam!
kimberly m.
Fitzgerald, GA
This is really good better when it's cold I'll continue to buy these and the lemon ones are good too kids live them too
Tamia J.
Clarksville , TN
Did not thinkI would like this but turns out I do it is very affordable and its even in dollar general
Sian S.
I do really love the taste and the drink in general but it's a very syrupy drink, you can honestly taste the amount of sugar but if your not bothered with that it has a great taste
Lõrè N.
This is my going to any hot or cold sweet tea time. I love this tea. I've been drinking Lipton tea since I was a little girl. Did not really bother by caffeine until I had bitterness a few years ago. After I started to get really bad heartburn from regular Lipton tea. So I turned to decaffeinated Lipton and it was great. I can not even tell the difference in taste and I do not have to worry about feeling bad or sick after I drink this tea. I highly recommend it to all people who can not have caffeine
Becky C.
Jewel Close , Bridgwater
Mango iced tea is delicious. It really quenches your thirst. I would say a bottle is very affordable. I drink this on holiday and I love it. Full of flavour! I would buy this again, I don’t drink it too often as it’s full of sugar