BY LIPTON

Lipton Iced Tea Lemonade Tea K-Cups deliver a rich, aromatic cup of iced black tea you can enjoy anytime. This tea lemonade is a little cup of indulgence- perfect as a treat, any time of day. Our Master Blenders have crafted a delicious blend that includes carefully selected and fresh-pressed tea leaves, capturing as much natural tea taste as possible. Brew hot over ice with your Keurig machine to enjoy your Lipton Iced Tea Lemonade Tea K-Cups in three simple steps, 1. Fill, Place a 16-oz cup filled with ice under your brewer. 2. Brew, insert K-Cup pack and brew on 6-oz or 8oz setting. 3. Enjoy, Stir it up and sip away! A Lipton Iced Tea Lemonade Tea K-Cup is the most convenient way to enjoy the perfect cup of tea. Sip and let great-tasting Lipton Iced Tea Lemonade brighten your day! Thomas Lipton was a man on a mission – to share his passion for tea around the world. He believed that everyone deserved high quality, great tasting tea. And over 120 years later, that belief is still what drives us – inspiring more flavors, more varieties and more love than ever before. At Lipton we never compromise on quality. Only the best tea leaves go into our K-Cups. All our tea leaves are sourced from around the world and expertly blended so you can enjoy a premium quality experience.
Lipton Lemonade Iced Tea K-Cup Pods:

• Enjoy the taste of sunshine from Lipton Iced Tea
  • Excellent Lipton brew provides the goodness of tea flavonoids and brings a little zip to your day
  • For use in all Keurig K-Cup brewers
  • 16 count package of K-Cups pods

Ingredients: Sugar, Orange Pekoe and Pekoe Cut Black Tea, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Maltodextrin (Corn, Tapioca), Roasted Chicory Root, Hibiscus Flowers, Sucralose (Non-Nutritive Sweetener), Natural Flavor.

Buy on Amazon
Briana C.
Palmdale, CA
these are so delicious and refreshing. for me I can only find these at Walmart which is a bummer but they are worth buying and easy to store in the pantry since they are in a square box, since this brand is the only brand I've seen that sells tea lemonade in K cups I love it
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
These K-Cups taste so good! I love the combination flavor of the iced tea with the lemonade. It's so refreshing on a hot day. I love that they created this for the Keurig!
ReShicka P.
My husband and I love tea and lemonade mixes and were super stoked about the idea of being able to make iced tea lemonade in our Keurig. But we were very quickly disappointed. The taste was just gross, it was awkwardly too sweet and yet left an awkward dry aftertaste in your mouth afterwards. I hate wasting things so I mixed a batch of the Lipton iced tea lemonade with normal tea and it made it drinkable but I would not waste my money on this again.
Jamie R.
I love the flavor of this. I'm not a coffee drinker so I never really thought about using our Keurig until my mom gave me one of these to try. To me it has just the right amount of tea and lemon combined.
Stephanie G.
Love my keurig and I love my lemonade. I have a bunch of these in my keurig storage!! Love this lemonade not too sweet and not too plain. I'll always have a drink when I'm in the mood for lemonade!!!!
Adrian E.
Lipton Iced Tea Lemonade consists of my favorite two things. Why not like it? Taste mostly nature and has a very well blended ingredients.
Try it out you won't regret it.
Jane A.
Long Beach, CA
taste super good I had a little bit of honey to mine to make it sweeter but that's just a personal choice. I love drinking this in the mornings whenever I wake up
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
These are delish! I just tried them the other day at my mom's. They're also great since I don't always have room in my fridge for a whole pitcher of something like this.
Kayla W.
Madison
Love this tea and love how it's offered as a keurig. Fast delicious tea on the go! I like putting it over ice to make iced tea rather than drinking it hot.
Jamie H.
Youngsville
These are really cool especially if you love trying new things with your Keirig. They taste great and more fresh than the cold ones you can buy.