BY LIPTON

Product of USA. Pack of 1. Iced Tea Lemon Natural Flavor Sweetened Iced Tea Mix. A Brilliant Taste For A Brighter Day. Our Expert Mixologists Have Crafted A Iced Tea Mix With Lemon Flavor To Make The Most Refreshingly Delicious Iced Tea. Preparation Directions: In glass, pitcher or large container, combine Lipton Iced Tea Mix with cold water using the proportions given below. Add ice and serve. Ingredients: Cane Sugar, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Instant Tea Powder, Carrot Juice (Color), Natural Flavor.

Product of USA. Pack of 1.; Iced Tea Lemon Natural Flavor Sweetened Iced Tea Mix.; A Brilliant Taste For A Brighter Day. Our Expert Mixologists Have Crafted A Iced Tea Mix With Lemon Flavor To Make The Most Refreshingly Delicious Iced Tea.; Preparation Directions - In glass, pitcher or large container, combine Lipton Iced Tea Mix with cold water using the proportions given below. Add ice and serve.; Ingredients - Cane Sugar, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Instant Tea Powder, Carrot Juice (Color), Natural Flavor.

Ivette N.
Arizona
I can drink this all day any day! I use it with two packs of sweet n low and it’s amazingly good. This is something I just have around but it’s good all the time. I never get tired of it for some reason and it’s just sooo good!
Amanda M.
Revere, MA
This is the best powdered ice tea! It is delicious and refreshing. I always prefer to make my own iced tea so I can control the flavor. It’s inexpensive and delicious.