Lipton Iced Tea Lemon 99 Cents uploaded by Charlotte R.

BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mari C.
Lipton Green Iced Tea CitrusLipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Peach Flavor Iced TeaLipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Raspberry Iced TeaLipton Green Diet Iced Tea CitrusLipton Iced Tea Lemon 99 CentsLipton Brisk® No Calorie Lemon Iced Tea Can I tried a much variety of flavors and sizes of this tea brand and I must say it’s the best! The flavor is amazing it has always met my tea expectations and have been purchasing this tea for a while now! I would defiantly recommend
Heather B.
Lorain, OH
The flavor is just alright, nothing special. The tea is good especially if you don't have time to make any yourself. It just leaves a weird taste in my mouth when I'm finished but it could just be me
Orianna B.
duluth
I had and always will love this drink it’s like a really concentrated flavor best than others and for the best price in market, it’s sweet and you can for real feel the lemon flavor I would definitely recommend it to everyone I know
Ashlyn R.
Lockesburg
I'm looking at the ratings on the Lipton tea and it honestly surprises me that it's rated as a four star. I'm going all the way and rating it a five star because I love everything about Lipton tea and will always keep purchasing their drinks. They have such a wide variety of types of teas you can get and it's so amazing. I've ran across a bad batch of tea and I'll write to the company and they would give me like 3 coupons to get a free jug of tea. That's so nice and I love it. Other companies will just be like "tough luck, but another and fest your luck." Lipton is a must brand to get.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I am not a big tea drinker but in a pinch will drink it! The Lipton is very flavorful and affordable! The single bottles are easy for the people on the go in this fast pace world we like in now a days! I look forward to trying other flavors! Must have in all households if you like tea!
Joyce L.
Richmond, BC
I have bought the bulk bottles and cans version of this as well. And I have got to say it is almost a exact dupe of the  Vitasoy Tea, Lemon Tea, 8.45 Ounce I get from asian super markets... but the lipton version is definitely much more affordable. It is no where as sweet as the more commonly seen  NESTEA Iced Tea, Lemon 16.9-ounce plastic bottles , and unlike the nestea version, it actually taste like lemon + tea!
Julie K.
My go to drink when I fly into a gas station.  Very affordable and I would highly reccommend it to anyone that loves the taste of tea.  It is always on hand whereever I may be for  I do travel quite a bit.  I appreciate that it is readable available.  thanks.
Aimee G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I grew up in the Deep South, I'm fairly familiar with iced tea, sweet tea, sweet tea with lemon, all of the various combinations of tea, water, sweetener, ice, etc. I would so much rather make my own lemonade + iced tea mix. This unfortunately tastes synthetic.
Jen C.
I always grab a Lipton Iced Tea with Lemon when I run into the store. I like it better than most alternatives, and it's easy to carry, no spills! At $0.99 nearly everywhere, it's not overpriced. I'll definitely continue to buy it in future!
Olivia T.
Riverdale , MD
I only rate this so low because sweetened teas are not my thing. I bought this product on accident because the vending machine had it in the wrong compartment. Maybe part of the negative opinion was from the disappointment of it not being Dr. Pepper. If you like sweet teas, maybe this is for you!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this better than Brisk or Arizona?