Lipton®  Iced Tea Bags
By Lipton
#1 in Tea
miranda g.
Rochelle, GA

I currently use the cheapest store brand tea I can buy. I feel that it is incredibly dry and never quinces my thirst. How good is this tea for a really dry mouth?

Shannah W.
Shannah W.
Bethalto , IL
1 year, 9 months ago
My fav tea brand. So refreshing
Tarah W.
Tarah W.
Saint Joseph, MO
1 year, 9 months ago
This is the best brand I have found that isn't too expensive. The taste and flavor is great and won't leave your mouth dry.
CoCo C.
CoCo C.
1 year, 9 months ago
Lipton tea is really good and does not dry out your tongue palette.