Lipton®  Iced Tea Bags
By Lipton
#1 in Tea
Kerrie W.
Lexington, TN

Has anyone else had a problem with this product tasting like flowers? I love sweet tea but not if it taste like a flower!

Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
3 years, 1 month ago
When I've bought these they just taste like tea and not flowers
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Bronx, NY
No not all😮
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Conyers, GA
3 years, 1 month ago
Nooe! I use this tea to make me sweet tea. Delicious!
Christine B.
Christine B.
3 years, 1 month ago
I do think that this tea has a sort of sweet flavor, and is not as strong as some other sweet teas that I have tried. Although, I have never thought of equating it to taste like a flower, I think that is a pretty accurate description.