Lipton® Iced Tea Bags

BY LIPTON #1 in Tea

Description:

Easily brew crisp, refreshing Lipton black iced tea from these convenient family-size bags! Using real tea leaves specially blended for iced tea, our Master Blenders crafted this refreshingly delicious blend, where we pick tea leaves at the peak of flavor and blend them to capture as much natural tea taste and aroma as possible. Lipton iced tea is the perfect addition for any of your meals because is naturally tasty and refreshing. So don’t just default to the usual, enjoy the superior taste of fresh-brewed tea and choose Lipton Iced Tea in gallon-sized bags.

Simply brew one tea bag with 1 quart boiling water, brew 3 minutes, sweeten, add 3 quarts of fresh cold water and ice. Then sip and let great-tasting Lipton Black Iced Tea brighten your day!

To capture as much of the tea taste and aroma as possible, we have developed and innovative process where we press fresh, high-quality tea leaves to release their natural essence. We then use this essence on our blend.

All our tea bags are 100% sustainably sourced, which translates into ensuring decent wages for tea farmers around the world together with access to quality housing, education and medical care. Your tea is their brighter future.

Orange Pekoe And Pekoe Cut Black Tea
Tea Is Made From The Tea Plant Camellia Sinensis. There Are Four Major Categories Of Tea: White, Green, Oolong And Black. The Categories Refer To How Much A Tea Is Oxidized. Oxidation Is The Natural Process That Changes The Color And Flavor Of The Tea Leaf As It Is Exposed To Air. Black Tea Is The Tea That Is Fully Oxidized And Is Generally Stronger In Flavor Than The Other Teas. Black Tea's Flavor Depends On The Plant Varietal, Season Of Harvest, Soil, Elevation, Weather, Cultivation And Origin.

Lipton®  Iced Tea Bags
Lipton® Iced Tea Bags
Buy on Walmart*
Shykia J.
West Columbia, SC
You can't go wrong with tea. And by tea I mean sweet tea. No other brand compares at all. Hot or cold, my family loves it so we keep it on hand. A pitcher can be gone in 2 to 3 days by a family of 4, that's just how good it is. Go by the directions and it'll be perfect. We typically make more so it varies on how many bags we use and just taste as we go along while adding sugar and ice.
Csilla K.
Caribou
"I just love simple things in life and this Cold Brew Tea, from Lipton... "It is seriously as easy as 1-2-3 I just add it to cold water, add in 2 bags into a Large 3 Qt Pitcher, Fresh Lemons, and Sugar to taste. "And I think it's by far better than most bottled teas!! "So good and very convenient.
Darlene R.
Brimley
There’s nothing like a glass of Lipton iced tea, well actually it’s even good hot. I love the flavor, it is delicious. I can’t get enough. The taste is rich and smooth compared to other brands. I recommend you try some.
Sophie P.
These things are so convenient. This is what I use if I want to make a huge pitcher of iced tea. You pop a few — 2 or 3 — into the pitcher of cold water and the it brews. It’s so much more efficient than trying to brew tea leaves and cool it down. I love it!
Amanda L.
Medina, OH
I love these two bags to use in my iced tea maker! I love that they are bigger in size so you don't have to use as many little bags and one time. They have great flavor and they're easy to use they don't rip easily or make a big mess for me
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
My husband and I drink so much tea it’s crazy! This tea is good for grocery store tea but the flavor isn’t too strong. We usually get our tea from meijer so the price is reasonable and I almost always have a coupon.
Jillecella C.
Kincaid
I love lipton tea! It is so good. I make it with boiling water on the stove and then for sweetened I add sugar while it is still hot and then add water and ice cubes. I can finish a pitcher In no time
Cindy H.
Georgetown, TX
My favorite to use for iced tea. Living in Texas, iced tea is an absolute necessity. Lipton is probably the best as far as tea bags go. Love this stuff... I drink iced tea every day and this is my go to.
Ashton B.
Dallas, GA
My mom buys these all the time and makes sweet tea and my whole family loves it! It’s awesome and a great price. If you like sweet tea then you will definitely love this. You can buy them at pretty much any grocery store
Abby R.
We’ve been using these in our home for as long as I can remember back in my childhood. Lipton is the only brand we’ll buy. They have great taste without the bitter aftertaste. Definitely recommend. Good hot or cold
Bobby L.
Severn, MD
What are some recipes you've came up with using this product
Shelby R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Is this brand of iced tea caffeinated?
Kerrie W.
Lexington, TN
Has anyone else had a problem with this product tasting like flowers? I love sweet tea but not if it taste like a flower!
Yadhira P.
miami, FL
A bag is for a bottle of water?
miranda g.
Rochelle, GA
I currently use the cheapest store brand tea I can buy. I feel that it is incredibly dry and never quinces my thirst. How good is this tea for a really dry mouth?