BY LIPTON

Lipton Tea Bags: Gallon-size bags 100% natural Specially blended for iced tea Naturally contains tea flavonoids

• Lemon aide or ice tea? Lipton® Iced Tea Bags3 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try these tea bags do they just taste like i...2 Answers
  • Is it gluten free?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Anna W.
Jonesboro , AR
Foodie Expert
Best tea ever! We only use Lipton iced tea! I like mine with sugar my husband is unsweetened. It is so good not too strong but not weak either. It is very affordable! All of our friends love my sweet tea and I tell them Lipton!
Diana N.
Worth your money. I bought I think a box of 40 bag for only $10? I don't have the best memory but it was somewhere around there and that was about 5 months ago, I'm about halfway through the box and I've made countless pitchers worth. Great alternative instead of water.
Kayla B.
Swanton
I am addicted to the taste of this tea. I know this says the bags are for iced tea, but I love the taste of these bags in hot tea. Perfect with sugar and honey! The price is also reasonable. This is the only brand of tea I will ever purchase! Thank you Lipton!
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Foodie Expert
This has been a family staple since I can remember. It's our trusted brand and has never let us down! I'm from the south where sweet tea is our drug so a good tea flavor is a must. I have always been satisfied with Lipton and I would recommend to everyone!
Katelyn B.
Nixa, MO - Missouri
Lipton is a staple in my families house. We drink tea by the gallon so the gallon portioned bags are great. We simply pop them in the microwave in 4 cups of water for about 3.5 minutes, transfer the brewed tea to a pitcher, fill it with ice and water and sweeten to taste!  So simple!
Kylie B.
Terre Haute
Foodie Expert
Lipton® Iced Tea Bags Lipton is my favorite brand of iced tea. I make my own at home and it’s so easy with these tea bags! The tea is absolutely delicious. I will definitely continue to buy in the future.
Veronica M.
Florence, KY
Foodie Expert
The only brand of tea I have ever purchased. The teabags are great for sticking in the coffee pot for your gallon of sweet tea. Since it comes out hot, it dissolves the sugar well and tastes just right.
Anahi O.
wallla walla
Foodie Expert
Lipton tea is seriously such a good brand for tea like they are so affordable in the flavor is really amazing I drink Lipton all the time and every time I'm at Walmart or the store I always pick up some Lipton like I have Lipton all over my house it's really my go to T I wouldn't go for any other brand I mean I do drink other Brands but really nothing compares to Lipton and it's super affordable the taste is amazingly rich with just a little scoop of powder or the teabags have such a good amount and give him water that Poppin tea flavor so I recommend Lipton all the way #SponsorMe
Shelley G.
Foodie Expert
Lipton® Iced Tea Bags I have loved Lipton Brand Tea since I was a girl. I learned to make it really young because of my love for Lipton Iced Tea. I now buy the family size and I put 2 tea bags in cool water, bring to a boil and then add it to a 1 1/2 gallon container with 2 cups of sugar, stir to dissolve the sugar and then fill the container the rest of the way with cool tap water. That's it! Its ready to be added to ice or put in the fridge to cool off. There's no other brand I like!
Matt E.
Boaz, AL
Hands down. Best. Tea. Ever. Price isn't an issue when it comes to tea... As long as it's good. The package looks great, the tea taste amazing, cost is reasonable, and the feeling you get when you drink that first glass of the fresh gallon is spectacular 😍 I recommend Lipton tea to anyone and everyone. Drink it up ☝
Bobby L.
Severn, MD
What are some recipes you've came up with using this product
Shelby R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Is this brand of iced tea caffeinated?
Yadhira P.
miami, FL
A bag is for a bottle of water?
Kerrie W.
Lexington, TN
Has anyone else had a problem with this product tasting like flowers? I love sweet tea but not if it taste like a flower!
miranda g.
Rochelle, GA
I currently use the cheapest store brand tea I can buy. I feel that it is incredibly dry and never quinces my thirst. How good is this tea for a really dry mouth?