Lipton® Iced Tea Bags

BY LIPTON #1 in Tea

Description:

Easily brew crisp, refreshing Lipton black iced tea from these convenient family-size bags! Using real tea leaves specially blended for iced tea, our Master Blenders crafted this refreshingly delicious blend, where we pick tea leaves at the peak of flavor and blend them to capture as much natural tea taste and aroma as possible. Lipton iced tea is the perfect addition for any of your meals because is naturally tasty and refreshing. So don’t just default to the usual, enjoy the superior taste of fresh-brewed tea and choose Lipton Iced Tea in gallon-sized bags.

Simply brew one tea bag with 1 quart boiling water, brew 3 minutes, sweeten, add 3 quarts of fresh cold water and ice. Then sip and let great-tasting Lipton Black Iced Tea brighten your day!

To capture as much of the tea taste and aroma as possible, we have developed and innovative process where we press fresh, high-quality tea leaves to release their natural essence. We then use this essence on our blend.

All our tea bags are 100% sustainably sourced, which translates into ensuring decent wages for tea farmers around the world together with access to quality housing, education and medical care. Your tea is their brighter future.

Orange Pekoe And Pekoe Cut Black Tea
Tea Is Made From The Tea Plant Camellia Sinensis. There Are Four Major Categories Of Tea: White, Green, Oolong And Black. The Categories Refer To How Much A Tea Is Oxidized. Oxidation Is The Natural Process That Changes The Color And Flavor Of The Tea Leaf As It Is Exposed To Air. Black Tea Is The Tea That Is Fully Oxidized And Is Generally Stronger In Flavor Than The Other Teas. Black Tea's Flavor Depends On The Plant Varietal, Season Of Harvest, Soil, Elevation, Weather, Cultivation And Origin.

• Favorite brand of tea? Lipton® Iced Tea Bags are my favo...3 Answers
  • Lemon aide or ice tea? Lipton® Iced Tea Bags4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these in a ice tea maker? I think they wo...1 Answers
Lipton®  Iced Tea Bags
Lipton® Iced Tea Bags
Paulina S.
Missouri City, TX
We started using these tea bags as an easy source of iced tea for our family. They are easy to use, Don't take up much space, and make the most delicious tea! Can also be used hot if necessary! I highly suggest this product to any tea lover out there!
Lauren L.
conway
My husband won’t use any of the other kinds or brands because this is the only one you can make “real southern sweet tea” with. Thank god I can stock up when they are on sale because he can go thru a box by himself in a few days.
Natasha B.
Hooks
To me, there’s nothing like the original Lipton tea brand tea. My family drinks tea daily. It’s affordable and the taste is truly the best for a glass of iced tea, especially on a hot summers day. Will always buy Lipton!
Jamie M.
loco hills
I am very picky when it comes to tea and this by far is my absolute favorite tea. I like the cold brew, k-cups as well at the hot tea. This is the only brand of tea I will buy.
Sarah M.
Yukon, OK
I love tea!!!! and these tea bags are great! I use 2 bags to 2 quarts and steep it for a long while bc i love strong tasting tea. It's really good cold or hot with sugar or honey! It's fairly priced and you get 24 bags so it will make alot. I usually buy these bags than already made tea bc it lasts longer and you get more for your money.
Caran R.
Hiram, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I was born and raised in Georgia so sweet tea is a way of life! My family constantly has a pitcher of sweet tea in the fridge and we’ve been buying Lipton iced tea bags for as long as I can remember. It has a great, mild flavor that holds up to sugar, lemon, or whatever else you like in your tea. Life-long customer. I’ll always buy these!
Sophie P.
These things are so convenient. This is what I use if I want to make a huge pitcher of iced tea. You pop a few — 2 or 3 — into the pitcher of cold water and the it brews. It’s so much more efficient than trying to brew tea leaves and cool it down. I love it!
Amanda L.
Medina, OH
I love these two bags to use in my iced tea maker! I love that they are bigger in size so you don't have to use as many little bags and one time. They have great flavor and they're easy to use they don't rip easily or make a big mess for me
Erica W.
Edgerton , MO
We drink a lot of tea so I prefer the cold brew since it brews faster (you have to use the cold brew in hot water for best results) but the original is great two just make sure you use two tea bags per two quarts or it won’t have much flavor or strength
Keisha K.
Zanesville, OH
I love a nice refreshing cold glass of ice tea in the Summer. However, I did not like these. The tea had hardly any flavor at all. Tested nothing like tea really. I will not be purchasing them again. I will stick with buying tea made already.
Bobby L.
Severn, MD
What are some recipes you've came up with using this product
Shelby R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Is this brand of iced tea caffeinated?
Kerrie W.
Lexington, TN
Has anyone else had a problem with this product tasting like flowers? I love sweet tea but not if it taste like a flower!
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
Lemon aide or ice tea? Lipton® Iced Tea Bags
Yadhira P.
miami, FL
A bag is for a bottle of water?

Lipton®  Iced Tea Bags