BY LIPTON

Lipton Tea Bags: Gallon-size bags 100% natural Specially blended for iced tea Naturally contains tea flavonoids

• Lemon aide or ice tea? Lipton® Iced Tea Bags3 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try these tea bags do they just taste like i...2 Answers
  • Is it gluten free?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tiffany N.
Braselton, GA
I used to buy the 18 count, and had to move it up to 48. I make tea at least 5x a week in my house (6 people, and we're Southern!) and this is affordable enough for me to not lose my cool every time the tea jug is empty before I even get a chance to take a glass for myself. I've tried lots of different teas, and this one is the most consistent for me. I do differ from the instructions a little though:

Fill up your jug about 1/5 of the way with SUPER hot water, 3/4 cup of sugar, and pop your tea bag in. Let it steep for at least 10 minutes, sometimes I'll clean while it's steeping and it's longer but that's no issue! I've steeped up to an hour. After steeping, squeeze all the tea out of the tea bag and stir all the sugar/tea together. Add HOT water up to your full line for a gallon, and mix in another 1/2 cup of sugar. Refrigerate, and enjoy!
Clair P.
Foodie Expert
Nothing beats Lipton iced tea, and it's always my go to brand. It has great flavor, you can make it as strong or as weak as you like. Packaging is nice, easy clean up after using. I've used them in tea brewers, in a pot of boiling water, as well as in a microwave and I get the same great taste no matter how I make it. Definitely recommend if you're not satisfied with the tea you're using or if you're looking for one to try!
Liz ..
Seattle
Love Lipton Iced Tea bags in the #summertime! Mom taught me how to make sun tea using #Lipton Iced Tea bags, as a kid, and we'd make it every week during our #summer break!
The taste is crisp and refreshing! It's inexpensive and goes a long way. Still the best after all these years! Make sun tea now, using these same tea bags, with my sons! Fill water bottles and take it in my #beachbag too. Great product!
Gail T.
Kelly, NC
I want "fresh" Iced Tea!! Lipton is my only brand!! Don't purchase bottles that are loaded with sugar and ingredients you don't know. Make your own!! Lipton is soooo refreshing! A few minutes to make a gallon and in the fridge it goes.. I pour myself a glass with a bit of lemon and a bit of sweetener and there is nothing better than the fresh cold taste of Lipton!! Simply the best...
Jennifer F.
Foodie Expert
It is not summer without sweet tea. Thanks to these lipton ice tea bags it makes the process of making homemade sweet tea super easy. Lipton has always been my go to for making ice tea. It has pretty basic packaging, nothing special and the price is affordable. I highly recommend to anyone that likes to drink ice tea and doesn't want to pay the high prices of already made tea.
Kelly T.
SALEM
For me a day at the beach includes a pitcher/thermos of Sun Iced Tea made with Lipton Tea Bags. I take a 2 quart glass jar filled with water, place 4-6 Lipton Tea Bags in the jar, replace lid and let the jar sit in the sun most of the day. When ready remove tea bags, add sugar, honey or lemon to your taste or leave unsweetened. Let chill in the refrigerator....ENJOY!!
Amy C.
Lyman, SC
Crisp and refreshing. It also works great to make suntea. Just put a few bags in a pitcher of cold water, set it in the sun for a few hours and voila! Perfect tea! Pour over ice or add sugar to taste. Tastes great with a few sprigs of fresh mint too. I've tried other fancier oolong teas, and I still prefer Lipton black pekoe.
Sheila W.
Albion, MI
Out of all of the tea that I have had over the years, Lipton is probably about the best plain black tea that I've had. It is easy to use, tastes great, you don't have to use too many bags to get a strong tea, it's awesome hot or cold and you can use it to make sun tea, which is a staple during the warm months!

#backyardbash
Sheena C.
New Orleans, LA
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love this tea for the summer. You can make Sun tea and ice tea as well as hot tea in the morning if you like it with your breakfast. The box packaging keeps the bags fresh and I love the taste to be strong so I put more bags then it says. We always recommended this tea whenever my wife makes homemade tea!
Mallorie S.
Central, SC
Foodie Expert
I am a tea fanatic and drink lipton tea every day! No idea how I would survive my days without it. It comes at a great price for a bunch of tea bags and is also available in K-CUPS for a Keurig, I use both and they are both amazing. Whenever my friends ask what tea they should drink I always recommend Lipton!
Bobby L.
Severn, MD
What are some recipes you've came up with using this product
Shelby R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Is this brand of iced tea caffeinated?
Kerrie W.
Lexington, TN
Has anyone else had a problem with this product tasting like flowers? I love sweet tea but not if it taste like a flower!
Yadhira P.
miami, FL
A bag is for a bottle of water?
miranda g.
Rochelle, GA
I currently use the cheapest store brand tea I can buy. I feel that it is incredibly dry and never quinces my thirst. How good is this tea for a really dry mouth?