Lipton® Iced Sweet Tea uploaded by Iridian C.

BY LIPTON

Lipton Sweet Iced Tea is great tasting. Inspired by the tradition of Lipton Iced Tea, it's the perfect drink for your active lifestyle.

• refreshing
  • delicious
  • taste
  • meal time

Ingredients: Treated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Tea, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Hexametaphosphate (To Protect Flavor), Potassium Sorbate And Potassium Benzoate (Preserve Freshness), Caramel Color, Calcium Disodium EDTA (To Protect Flavor), Natural Flavor, Red 40.

Lipton® Iced Sweet Tea
  • "It still tastes good when youre looking for something cold to drink on a hot day" in 1 review
Brenda H.
Franklin Sq, NY
This ice tea is so good and a great choice for the summer. Although it has a lot of sugar, it is great to accompany a barbecue. I'd rather have ice tea than soft drinks. This brand is best for me and great quality.
Minnie G.
Montebello, CA
This is tasty but is very sweet. Most sweet teas are sugary treats. The price also can be high at times. It did not meet most of my expectations. The packaging is easy to handle. I would not recommend this because of the sugar content but overall it's tasty if you like really sweet drinks.
Christina H.
Crossett , AR
I've bought these mainly when they have the buy one get one coupon on them at Walmart. I love Lipton tea but for some reason this one didn't taste as good as fresh tea. It was good though and was sweet enough to me. I can't remember the price exactly but I think it was around $3 at Walmart.
Angel D.
Webster, TX
This tea is great! Very soothing, and calms my stomach when upset. The flavor is great, and it met my expectations. Would recommend to friends, great substitute for sugary drinks. I would buy again, and have bought it.
Sam M.
Refreshing and sweet, as well as very flavorful. This is a great buy because it's priced relatively low but the gallon will last you! Lipton's iced teas are great and I would also recommend buying their mixes and tea bags to make your own.
joanna D.
Riverside , CA
I love this gallon of tea I use this to keep at home instead of having the bottles. It's also more affordable to buy in gallon than individual. I buy mine at target at a okay price.
Karly M.
I brought this tea the other day from Walmart & it was not very good; my husband wasn't very happy with it either. It had a burnt taste & was not very sweet. I will not be buying this again
Autumn M.
Escanaba, MI
I gave this three stars because I feel that gold peek taste better. This does have a good price for buying by the gallon though. I feel it isn't as sweet as I like my tea but it's perfect for mix drinks, if your looking to add alcohol this is perfect because it's not to sweet and go's great with a 8oz of tea and a shot of vodka or 10oz tea with a shot and a half of captain Morgan on the rocks. I will by this if I'm looking to make my own alcoholic tea but not when I'm just drinking tea
Jennifer C.
Dovr Foxcroft, ME
This tea is good but it's not amazing or anything. I think that it is very sweet and kind of artificial tasting. It doesn't taste real of authentic. I think that it is good for the price, but I'm not sure I would buy it again. I think if you typically like Lipton though, you might like this.
Iridian C.
Great if you're a fan of Tea iced and warm. Good for hot summer days! Lipton does have other tea drinks such sad the green tea, which is my favorite. In my opinion, the green tea one tops this one! I would suggest going for the Lipton green tea! Yes, I would buy this drink but if I had the option I would get the green tea over this one.
jenisha m.
Is this a good quality of tea?
Jeanne P.
LEWISTON, ME
What is the sugar count in this per serving?
Daniela B.
Donde lo consigo? Creo que lo necesito en mi vida para vivir. No sabía que existía. Cuál es su precio?