Lipton® Iced Green Tea, Sugar Sweetened Mix, Blackberry Pomegranate uploaded by roselle m.Lipton® Iced Green Tea, Sugar Sweetened Mix, Blackberry Pomegranate uploaded by roselle m.Lipton® Iced Green Tea, Sugar Sweetened Mix, Blackberry Pomegranate uploaded by roselle m.

BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

About the product

• Has the freshness of iced tea along with the flavor of sweet, ripe blackberries and fresh pomegranate
  • Pack of two 52.6-ounce cans
  • 100% natural, no added preservatives and colorings
  • Thirst-quenching and delicious, this iced tea mix is brewed from real green tea leaves
  • Combine iced tea mix as per your taste with 8 fl oz water and get instant refreshment any time

• Anyone know where can you find this product?1 Answers
  • Is it as good as the black tea? 1 Answers
  • Is it to sugary and what dose it taste like green tea & b...1 Answers
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Was a really good tasting tea surprisingly and super easy to make had just the right amount of blueberry and pomegranate taste without having to much of it as flavor it was definitely worth the price and I would highly recommend if you want a change from the regular sweet tea this is actually really really good
Bhavika C.
Austin, TX
I normally buy these at Wholesale Clubs . I must make fresh tea for my family  and we consume a lot of Tea and love it . We use the Mr. Coffee Tea Brewer/Maker and this size is just perfect for it. Much less mess than trying to count out small tea bags. I just wish I could get it locally instead of having to shop for it on-line.
Amanda F.
So in love with this tea. I find it to be a healthier option, that can help you stay hydrated if you are someone that just doesn't like plain water. I would highly recommend this product, I have a couple glasses a day and will definitely be buying again, it's ridiculous how much you get for your money, such a great deal.
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
I am a huge green tea drinker and consistently adding things to my tea to sweeten it up. When I discovered this green tea Fusion I was highly satisfied. Not only did it save me money from buying all the extra products to add to my normal green tea it already came with it. I don't drink this everyday because of course yes it is a replacement of the natural flavors but it is still close to it.
Claire S.
Austin, TX
It's not even summer yet but it sure feels like it here in Texas. Time to spend more time outside and enjoy a pitcher of iced green tea. This one from Lipton is delicious and refreshing. Not to sweet, just the right amount! I am going to try and add other fruit juices to it next time like mango juice or maybe plain lemonade.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I'm not a huge premixed ice tea fan but for parties or when I'm on the go I love this Lipton tea. I use half of what the directions call for or even less and throw in a iced tea bag and go. The flavor is so yummy and sweet and I can refill my bottle through out the day. This flavor is my favorite of I choose a pre mixed tea
Shaelynn S.
Lipton teas are very smooth the tasting and very good tasting and very cheap I love Lipton teas and I would recommend them a lot they are pretty affordable and have a very good flavors and there is a lot of flavors to choose from and I would highly recommend you buying this if you don't already use it
Christal V.
I could never get my husband to drink tea. He said he didn't like it (from when he was a kid). A Dr, told him Green Tea is good for you and arthritis. He started drinking it and LOVES IT. I've always been a tea drinker. We both really like raspberry. Lipton® Green Iced Tea Citrus
Carrie-Ann G.
Fond du Lac, WI
I grew up drinking Lipton iced tea. It seems to cool me down on hot summer days. It has a nice and easy storage container. The price is very reasonable. It always stands the test of time as one of my favorite summer time drinks!
Lipton® Iced Tea Mix Lemon
Micha A.
Tallahassee , FL
Hate it. I just couldn't get myself to like this tea. I had it as a sample a long time ago and would add it to my water for flavor. Could never finish a bottle. It wasn't nasty to me in the beginning, but I really love tea and if I can't enjoy it, it's likely going to someone else or in the trash.
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Anyone know where can you find this product?
Kaitlyn S.
Bartonville, IL
Is it as good as the black tea?
Ruby C.
Long Beach, CA
Is it to sugary and what dose it taste like green tea & blackberry or pomegranate looks like i might like it tho