Lipton® Iced Green Tea uploaded by Tiffanie M.Lipton® Iced Green Tea uploaded by Gaby m.

BY LIPTON #23 in Tea

Lipton Green Tea with Citrus is the Lipton Iced Tea you want to have in the fridge when you're seeking instant refreshment. Our green tea is full of clean taste, vitality, and great flavor.

Shelby T.
Not going to lie, I purchased this item on accident. I usually stick with the regular Iced tea as I am an avid sweet tea drinker. I was cautious to try it as I have never had green tea before and didn't know how I felt about it, but it was definitely a delight. I enjoyed the batch of tea I made and definitely finished the pitcher. I may not be committed enough to switch to this type of tea for the rest of my life, but every once in a while I might throw it in there. Definitely worth a try if you're a tea drinker.
Morgan I.
Always have to have a green tea. This is my favorite. My husband and I both take them in our lunches. We always buy at least 2 or more packs at a time because we drink them all the time. I do wish that they made smaller bottles because I can never finish one in one sitting usually have to drink one in two days and the flavor doesn't taste the same in the second day even though it is put back in the fridge.
Keira L.
I drink unsweetened green iced tea by the bucketfuls every day, and this is a budget-friendly option to brew at home. I like to brew a really strong batch that I keep in the fridge and use like a "concentrate": I add ice and water and I'm good to go (and it takes up less room than a big pitcher.)
Mari G.
Dallas, TX
This tea is delicious. I love drinking it ice cold. It has the right amount of citrus and sweetness. This tea is very refreshing as well. I purchase these every chance I get. I definitely recommend this product.
Sirena L.
West Covina, CA
This is my go to in the afternoon when I don't a full cup of coffee and all the caffeine that comes with it. So this is like a chaser that keeps me going through the evening, but doesn't keep me up all night.
erica w.
waycross ga
Lipton green tea is crisp and refreshing. I really like this brands green tea, sometimes with other brands you get really bitter notes in their tea but I always enjoy liptons green tea.
Yuvika S.
Hoffman Est, IL
These are yum ! Not too sweet and super refreshing !they don't even drill a hole in your pocket ! I love the fresh lemon flavor in it !
Lexie I.
Great flavorable tea - I like green teas helps with metabolism -I try to drink at least once a week
I would recommend this brand.
Gaby m.
coachella, CA
GREAT TAST I JUST LOVE THE GREEN TEA HOW ITS ORGANIC I just love the idea of this it tast like sipping tea on the beach:)
Lauren M.
Mc Calla, AL
I prefer sweet tea but occasionally the green tea just hits the spot. Especially when you drink it warm with some honey.