Lipton® Iced Green Tea uploaded by Tiffanie M.Lipton® Iced Green Tea uploaded by Gaby m.

BY LIPTON #37 in Tea

Lipton Green Tea with Citrus is the Lipton Iced Tea you want to have in the fridge when you're seeking instant refreshment. Our green tea is full of clean taste, vitality, and great flavor.

Buy on Target*
Belinda P.
Christiansbrg, VA
Liptons green tea is so good, I can't ever stop at one bottle.... Ever. It's so good I can drink it cold or at room temperature and the best thing is, you never have to worry about this drink going flat before you finish it. Love it.
Kaytlyn K.
Middleville
Most definitely a go to drink. Hot days cold days, work, school, doesn't matter this is delish. I was insure because it looks like it is meant to be sweet, but it's just right. Perfect value for a normal budget. I buy these for my mom all the time, now she's hooked too.
Khadijah M.
I usually by big whole packs at either Sams Club or Target and I always keep them. If I run out I know I immediately need to by more or I buy another pack before I run out. They are so delicious, its for a good value I usually don't spend no more than $6 and I recommend to all that enjoy drinking teas such as myself.
K A Y L A N V.
Lipton tea is the best tasting tea out there! Love it just the way they make it! The flavor is amazing! I usually buy the diet lemon: great price! I purchase mine from foodmax and I would definitely recommend everyone to buy this tea!
Taylor R.
Love this very refreshing and flavorful green tea. I love to get it as diet green tea it tastes just as good but without the calories. This is the only green tea I drink! I would definitely recommend this to others.
Crystal M.
Honolulu , HI
I love this drink! It’s so refreshing especially on a hot day. It’s green tea with a splash of citrus. This is not my first time drinking it and I will get it again. I definitely recommend this drink to everyone.
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
These are my favorite non caffeinated drink. They taste really good and are the perfect amount of sweet. The diet ones are definitely not as good though. I purchase these frequently & would recommend these
Anna T.
Albertville
This is a good product. Just one suggestion, put it in the freezer and get it icy before you drink it. It will not taste as good if you don't. Highly prefer this one over the fort one.
💫Yasmina |.
I love this especially when they're frozen. I love tea, but I've never been to big on green tea until I tried this. I recommend giving them a try if you haven't already.
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
Let me just start off by saying this green tea just makes my mouth do flips . It's so satisfying and definitely quenches my thirst ! I get mine from Kroger or Walmart and never have any problems with it being stocked which kinda makes me think everyone else doesn't know how amazing it is ! This is my go to drink ! But Stay away from the diet one though ! The taste is way different and not in a good way !