BY LIPTON

Refreshingly Good. 20 Family Size Tea Bags. Flavor with Other Natural Flavor. Recipe Suggestion:  Mixed Berry Green Tea Smoothies. From our expert hands to yours. For great tasting refreshment, the experts at Lipton® carefully select green tea leaves from around the world, pick them at the peak of freshness and blend them together with new and different flavor combinations.  The result is a delicious iced green tea infusion that keeps you feeling refreshed.  Grow.  Pick at the peak of freshness.  Blend for quality and taste.  Brew and share. Contains 74mg of t. see more...

• This tea looks really good and I know Lipton makes great tea? Has...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "My husband makes a pitcher of this green tea every day and drinks the whole thing by himself... so I'd say he's a big fan! " in 2 reviews
  • "It is very convenient that it also comes in 20 individual pouches!" in 1 review
Stephanie R.
In comparison to other Green Tea it lacks flavor. It is a more affordable brand to consider, especially if you make tea in bulk for a family of 5 that enjoys tea as much as my family does. However; as the saying goes ... "you get what you pay for" The quality is as expected for a lower end tea. I would recommend and will continue to purchase as it is a better deal for the amount of tea my family goes through. However, I hope they improve the product and make it better in some way.
Kelsie C.
Pearl City, HI
This tea is by far my favorite. Not only is it light and tasty, but it also detoxifies your body! What more can you ask for? Though when you get to the bottom you get a strong aftertaste if the bag was sitting like I had it. Other than that, I love this tea! I highly recommend it.
Julia C.
Thousand Oaks , Ca
This is the perfect product for a hot summers day! I love tea and this definitely hit the spot. Everyone I give this to loves it! I'm addicted to this tea now i can't stop! Haha! This is a perfect green tea!! I will be buying this tea more often now!
chelsea h.
Norwood, MA
I really like this product especially during the summer. I prefer to leave the green tea unsweetened and add in some fresh lemon when I pour a glass out of the pitcher. The flavor develops nicely and fairly quick. The tea also sits well in a pitcher for almost a week after you make it. Pro tip: Add the lemon into individual glasses as you pour and not into the pitcher.
Crystal A.
Elizabeth, IN
Foodie Expert
Lipton has always had good quality products. This green tea is the best. It's very good for you and doesn't cost a fortune. I wouldn't change anything about this. I am an avid tea drinker. I would recommend you give it a try if you already haven't.
Leah D.
Stockton, CA
This tea is really nice to serve over ice on a warm day. It can get a little too sweet at times, so make sure to add a little extra water so it is not too concentrated.
Maria H.
Ontario, CA
Foodie Expert
This tea is wonderful. My whole family drinks lots of tea, because we do not drink soda. We especially love Lipton's flavored teas. We have trued their Mandarin Orange Tea, The Blackberry Pomegranate Green Tea, and their Bavarian Wild Berry Tea. Have yet to try a tea, that I do not like from this brand.
Nancy C.
Del Valle, TX
Foodie Expert
This tea has excellent flavors! We like to put a couple of them and make a whole pitcher of cool iced tea for everyone. It is very convenient that it also comes in 20 individual pouches!
Becky L.
Next to Earl-Grey, this is one of my all-time favorite flavors. It makes a pretty incredibly iced tea, but you can't go wrong with a steamy cup on a rainy afternoon either.
Haley G.
Charleston, SC
Foodie Expert
I love these, to me it doesn't even need sugar!!! It makes things so easy to just brew a batch and let it cool, then I can have tea whenever I want throughout the day.
Sue L.
Falkville , Al
This tea looks really good and I know Lipton makes great tea? Has anyone tried this flavor and is it as good as it looks?